My audiobahn 2300hct amplifier???

Username: Brads_question

Post Number: 1
is the audiobahn 2300hct a good amplifier? when it says 2400watts rms does that mean that if you bridge the amp then it will put out 4800 watts?

i really need someones help! please respond
this is my amp below
Upload

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 114
All this amp really has going for it, is looks! And that's the honest truth. The company spends soooooo much money getting these things chromed they leave out the quality and durability aspect. If you want something that's relatively inexpensive and REALLY, puts out power, check out the JBL BPX2200.1 I got one free, but it sure as hell has surprised me. rated @ 2200W RMS @ 4 or 1 ohm

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 557
itell tell you another detail look at the fuse rating on that 2300 its 160 amps (i know ive been around them) now look at the mtx 81000d or the 1501 d they are rated 1500 rms with a 150 amp fuse rating (hmm i wonder why lol) ill tell you why the audiobahn amps power is over rated 10 amps is not going to make 900 more watts rms lol (simple formula amps times volts equalls power)

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 558
oh and by the way the audiobahn amp is over priced its like 530 bucks when the mtx amp is 300 bucks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us