2olm vs. 4 olm......amp rms vs sub rms..

Unregistered guest
alrighty then! i know my way around the car audio spectrim... one thing im not deffinate on is the olm and olm capacitys...and whatever,
now which over heats faster whats better to go with
say these posiblities, also rms ratings
is it better to have a higher amp rms rating than sub> one amp one sub, or viseversa...
or should it be evenly dist..... like 400rms amp
and 2, 200rms subs.......... i have always had better luck with more power and less sub....
next olms-----whats better
2olm or 4 olm with a one sub set up,
2 or 4 i with a 2 sub set up, assuming all rms ratings match or are close, i had always picked my amp then made a habbet of matching up the sub with it,... what will over heat more, which will be louder and which will be lower.... ..
ive always been good at making sure everything matches up and had good results ive just never new which is better yakno!!?!??!
just wondering what every one else thinks....
i think its half a dozen to one 6 the other...
but like i always say i have better luck with one sub and more power than with say 3 or 4...subs... 2 subs are good if there properly powered and in the right dimension enclosers....any ways i wana see what every one else thinks,,,,,,,, and this is a good topic for debate, specaly for those who kno whats up about car audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this should be a good debate!!!!!!!
THE DIRK!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us