Will this amp power these subs

Username: Bigap15

Post Number: 5
Will a 800 watt amp, 200 watt rms per channel/ 400 max per channel, power 2 Kicker Comp Vr 10" subs with 600 watt max/300 watt rms each. If not will a 1000 watt amp power them with 500 watt per channel/250 watt rms per channel. Im trying to get a good system for less money and trying to not have to buy a new alternator or battery.

Anonymous

Arrin, dude, give the brand/model of the amp.

Post Number: 6
its a hifonics amp, dont know the model

Post Number: 7
I might just get 2 Comp 12" at 150 rms a peice. Can i get a a 225 rms X 2 at 2 ohm or will this blow the subs. Help Please

Bronze Member
Username: Allpro

Dacula, Ga United States

Post Number: 11
Arrin..try running one single amp on the whole system. I install that all day long in high-end systems. I actually have a 5 channel amp running 2 sets of components and a single 12" sub in my car. It rocks. I use it for my demo car. There are several options you can choose from. What is your budget and what are you wanting. I can get high-end equipment too you for just over cost. What exactly do you want?

Silver Member
Username: Jonez788

Post Number: 108
JBL 600....or maybe it was JL. I don't know, someone reccommended it to me for those subs, but I got 12's instead.

thedirk
Unregistered guest
if your running a smaller amp like that you would prolly have better results just briding it to one of the 12's.... unless ur gona run a big 5 channel like amp and power everything, i still wouldent run more than one sub of a amp thats powering everything..
The dirk.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us