Got my car 2day and..

Bronze Member
Username: Nysteelers

Post Number: 15
ok i got my car today, a 96 pathfinder, and went into a couple local audio shops, but they wouldnt gimme a clear cut answer on how much it would cost to install 2 15' Cerwin Vega V-Max's and a JBL 600.1 amp. They said that they "needed to see the equiptment first, to give a price" one guy tried 2 sell me a kicker 15" solobaric sub installed with some amp for 1200...so how much should installation on 2 15' Cerwin Vega V-Max's and a JBL 600.1 amp typically cost? And anybody know someone who would install cheaply in the Westchester area of NY?

KAOS13
Unregistered guest
In my area Phoenix, AZ the most you will pay is 40 bucks. And thats by a professional.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
truely amazing

Bronze Member
Username: Koj11

Post Number: 32
Im my area (Washingotn state) the amp install would be about $50 plus any wiring that you might not have. The subs would depend on how and where you wanted them installed.

Bronze Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 53
doing it yourself doesn't hardly cost a thing, and you get a learning experience at the same time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
hah...if i tried it myself i would definatly break something

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 503
In Tucson,AZ they will just try to sell you something worse. I do it my self. And guess what- its free!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us