What Amps for this setup. Please Help

Username: Jterrero

Bronx, NY US

Post Number: 1
as subs I want to put two Kicker L7's
for voice I want 2 EV's 10inch in the back
and on my front door I want two Rockford Fostgage X162S

I do not know much about music, all i know is that I want my system to be loud and clear, how many amps will it require? I am doing this setup in 3 - 4 days, as soon as i get some feedback, i am installing this on a Mitsubishi Galant 2002. any help will be appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Post Number: 101
well what size are the l7's 10 or 12's, the Punch P8004 will run your door speakers and the EV's real clean, your door speakers are 100 watts rms and that amp will do the same for the EV's. Your from the BX an im from BK people on here dont know about EV's and Beymas. For the subs I would check out the JBL 1200.1 its a good amp for the money you can find it for like 275. Good Luck.

Bronx, NY US

Post Number: 2
What's up.

the L7's are 12"inch, Ive been trying to find a decent site with information on EVs for cars, it seems that the world is clueless to the type of power those things have, yet anyone in ny goes crazy for them .. Beymans was a second option but im shooting for EV's, im researching those amps that you suggested. thanks for your help

Bronx, NY US

Post Number: 3
one more thing, Will this system bang? Loudly and clearly.. I want this system to be REALLY loud

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 102
No problem, thats what were here for to help each other.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us