Clarion radio code

Username: Johntech

Post Number: 8
Please.Kindly help me with clarion radio code s/n cl052950171391.Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 11888
The only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C7000000**** on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
(Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Username: Petsun

Post Number: 1
Hi! Searched and found this forum/site. I have a Clarion Citro�n unit PU-2294A. Read that Hay88 kindly helped if he got the Barcode no. Mine is C70000005516.
Could anyone help?
/Peter

Gold Member
Username: Iwos

AZERTY

Post Number: 2909
Peter

Username: Petsun
================
Hello,
Is if you would like to support the activity of the page
You can leave a quick tip via paypal.
Paypal - - - c.r.t.m.auto@gmail.com
Contact me - - - c.r.t.m.auto@gmail.com
Your code is . . . . 6144
Many Thanks

Username: Amowmow78

Coral Springs, Florida United States

Post Number: 1
Hi, I recently purchased a 2002 e320,vin# WDBJF65J32B482699, and was not provided with the code to the stereo, which is locked. Can anyone help? Thank you..... Adam

Silver Member
Username: Eve1990

Post Number: 768
Adam
Username: Amowmow78

code is 64556
If you would like to support the activity of the page,
you can leave a quick tip via paypal.
mail Eve28021990@yahoo.com
Many thanks

Username: Kunstay98

Post Number: 6
Hi, why have you people treated me like this while you have been attending to everybody. Infact there some that. Couldn't get their codes here and you still replied them. I have posted my case in 5times and even sent a priivate mail but couldn't get anything as response other than the automated notifications in my mailbox.

Post Number: 7
Hi, why have you people treated me like this while you have been attending to everybody. Infact there some that. Couldn't get their codes here and you still replied them. I have posted my case in 5times and even sent a priivate mail but couldn't get anything as response other than the automated notifications in my mailbox.

Post Number: 8

Post Number: 9

Post Number: 10
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us