Subs dont sound as good in new car?

Username: Sk8rat97

Post Number: 1
Ok so i had an 04 mazda 6 and it sounded pretty great w even just 2 regular pioneer 12s and the car got totaled so i got a new car which is a 07 civic coupe (temporary while i save up for a 08 scion tc) and they dont hit nowhere near as hard as they did same amp and wiring kit and everything. And to top it off the speakers are garbage compared to the mazda even tho i didnt have the bose audio system in the mazda. I was listening to some beats tho on soundcloud and most of them had bass that hit hard like i remember but when i listen to regular songs the bass doesnt sound similar at all? Im also using the same loc (bought another but the same model). So i was just wondering if theres anything i can do or am i just gonna have to get a more powerful amp/subs? Thanks!

Username: Sk8rat97

Post Number: 2
Nevermind found out one of the wires from one of the subs to the amp got a little disconnected from the port where it goes into the sub box so really only one sub was working (i was thinkin it only sounded like one) but both would move i guess from the air/vibrations from the other sub
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us