Fi Q 12 june 2010 Sub Box Design help

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1643
Sup guys? so I stepped away from the scene for about 3 years. lots of life issues, you know the drill.

So I bought a Fi Q 12 and been bumping it in a pre fab crap box for about 3 years on a 1606d hifonics brutus. Moisture seems to have finally ate my brutus so now I'm running on a Alpine 500 watt. Funds are tight so that's what I got. I'm thinking of staying sealed like I am now. I want to hit precise hard notes. I listen to mainly rock, pop and 80's stuff. rap is a rarity but sometimes. I feel like I got a ton of box slap and muddiness on any fast hitting tones. I think i'm suffocating the sub its in about a 1x1 box atm. It's going to go into the trunk of a 98 Nissan Sentra. I have roughly 4 feet wide by about 2 feet tall by 3 .5 feet deep to work with.

So where should I start? should I go sealed? I use to be ported on a Typ-R 12 at 2.2 cubes and that hit pretty damn hard and accurate So i'm unsure. one more thing, anyone got Specs on the woofer? or know how I can find out? I bought the woofer in june 2012 it's a FI Q 12 dual 1 Ohm coil that's about all the info I still have.

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1836
Post the external dimensions of the box, if ported the dimensions of the port.

Username: Taotaoali

英国

Post Number: 1
I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didn�€™t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!

http://www.popmaccosmetics.com/ http://www.popmaccosmetics.com/mac-eyeliner-c-10.html

Username: Taotaoali

英国

Post Number: 2
This post has been somewhat of a revelation to me.

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1844
At least you should have some common sense on where to spam for the junk you sale.

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 929
LOL @ all the fail
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us