My ford fiesta set-up

Silver Member
Username: Chofilena

Iloilo, Iloilo Philippines

Post Number: 165
Finally,i have finished my set-up (at least for a short while) so attached are pics in special thanks to all the guys who have helped me conceptualize this especially to joe durkham and glasswolf!!! I appreciate so much all the help!

My system:
Head unit: Stock
DSP: JBL MS-8
Amplifier: Rockford Fosgate
Center-channel speaker: MB Quart MB100KN-S (4 inch)
Component Speakers: CDT ES-620
Rear and Side Speakers: Boston Acoustics
Subwoofer:TC Sounds

Upload

Upload
Back portion of the rear deck (rear speakers). I made it some what like the RF amplifier. Day time picture.

Upload
Rear deck speakers. The Logo I have here is Audio Drive who did the electrical and wiring excluding the wood work, which i did myself
Upload
Night pics

Upload
Hope you guys like it. Thanks again.

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1677
Hi Carlos, that looks impressive, the logo and all, I'm sure that you will be able to compete in some SQ category with such neat install and nice gear.

Glad to take a look at it, actually I may be the only one able to as apparently everyone has gone now..kind of a mystery to me that this forums are still around, I come around for a few seconds every once in a while and no audio threads for many days in a row.

Hope you found the sound experience that you were after.. thanks for sharing!

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
That is so sad to hear knowing that this forum helped me a lot. Especially having you guys around who are so patient, eager to help and share your expertise. Any way I'll still be dropping by to see if you guys are around and ask help again. My brother is getting a new ford ranger for christmas and his asking me to help him set up his car. My family enjoys listening to the sound quality of the system that every time I visit my parents, my dad would take time to seat in the car to listen to his old favorites. Thanks Joe, so that means I might need help soon.

Silver Member
Username: Shopvac

Post Number: 144
That looks awesome Carlos, hi Joe good to see you still come around I do come around ever so often, but yeah not to many peeps here anymore.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
Thanks shopvac. much credit goes to you guys from the forum who helped me. i really hope this site continues since its such a great help,See you guys around!!!

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1682
Also glad to see you still keep around Shopvac. Carlos congrats on your system and let us know if you ever dare to compete. Comps are where you can get really valuable infos by listening to systems and taking advise.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us