No matter at home or at any other residence, people always get entertainment in different ways. Now with the increasing use of cars, car DVD player, as an in- car entertainment, is commonly used by car owners. Like other forms of DVD players, a car DVD player does also require maintenance.
1. Before cleaning the car DVD player, you should first check to see if there are any specific cleaning instructions given in the caretaker¡¯s manual for your player. If there are, you should follow those instructions. Most car DVD maintenance instructions generally involve using a DVD lens cleaner which has a small brush.
2. You can buy a DVD lens cleaner with a small brush attached to it and consider a lens cleaner that also demagnetizes.
3. Clean chassis with an anti-static rag, shop towel or other soft cloth rag.
4. Insert lens cleaner disc in drawer or well of a car DVD player with brush facing the lens (usually down). Follow audio instructions on disc.
5. Wipe chassis and make sure no fluid gets inside.
6. Immediately dry with a dry portion of rag or a second rag.
7. Clean contacts on RCA jacks and cables.
The regularity of cleaning your car DVD player really depends on how much it is used. With a well maintainance, your can keep your car DVD functioning perfectly. And your DVD player for car can be kept in well condition after a long-term use.
Origianal from 12vcity