What Amp would get me kickin???

Username: Jwl1387

Post Number: 1
I just bought 2 L7 12 inch Solobaric kickers, enclosed in the same box, dual 4 ohms(not sure wat it means) But now all i need is an amp to get them thumpin...should i get 1 1000-1500 amp to pump them both, or like 2 500 watt amps each sub? which brand would suit me, good prices, and get my kickers kickin...all opinons are needed thanks alot!! Help me...Jesse

Username: Seemorecorn

Birnamwood, Wisconsin United state...

Post Number: 1
hey what type of amp would be best i have a 2000 watt audioban 10" sub thats has a rms of 1000 watts what would be the best amp that would power it to its max rms

Silver Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 121
the best amp for that sub would be a 100RMS watt sony amp. that is about all the money I would spend tryin to push that sub. or you could sell your audiobahn to some kid for 2x the price and buy 2 better subs. sound good to me bro!

Post Number: 2
sorry man for screwing over your request i need this a lot to and i dont know how to post a thread like u did
well sorry man

Post Number: 3
sorry man for screwing over your request i need this a lot to and i dont know how to post a thread like u did well sorry man to use ur thread well any was people who know there stuff
about amp me and him need help he needs a 1500Watt amp and i need a probly a amp like that or somthing what ever u people think taht an constantly be pushing a 1000watts not a 1000watt max amp well thanks i need ur help alot and my buddy who post this thread does to

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us