ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1500-1BD or HIFONICS BRUTUS BRZ2100.1D

Username: Vajboi651

Post Number: 6
I have one RE MX 12' D2 and plan to upgrade my amp since my income is coming in. I've narrow it down to these two and want to know which one would you recommend? I also have a third option in the AUDIOQUE 2200D. From what I've heard RF amps can do a little over it's rated power and the Hifonic's BRZ series actually do rated power. The Audioque 2200D I hear never seems to heat up but I haven't had much luck on finding them around. My budget is anywhere from $300-$400. If you guys have any other recommendations besides the ones I've listed then please share them.

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

KY USA

Post Number: 745
out of those, the AQ is the best for the money.
the hifonics does rated but the RF and AQ are better built amps. the RF will probably do around 1800 rmse . i would get which ever amp was the best deal between the RF and AQ

Silver Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 282
here is my vote... http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_67_69_ 108&products_id=285

Username: Vajboi651

Post Number: 7
I like the SUNDOWN SAZ-1500D V.2 but it's a little over my price range. If I can find a used one within my budget off of cragslist or something would you guys recommend this over my three other options?

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1078
Id buy the Aq or sundown before i would buy the hifonics,but thats just me. Someone on here has a sundown amp for sale though.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/671763.html#POST1935913

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16640
sundown

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16760
update...the new crescendo amps will be out this month the 2000 watt is going to be 299.....consider that one for sure if you havent bought yet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us