Renault clio

Username: Ccfc

Post Number: 1
Can you help i got the code now was putting wrong one in at first.Only prob now is if u put wrong code it goes from 1 min to 2 then 2 to 4 4 to 8 so on up to 32mins.Only thing is my radio turn off automatic after 20 mins always have so now cant get the 0000 up to put right code in,anyone now how i can sort it thanks.

Post Number: 2
I took bat of over nite and unpluged the radio

Post Number: 3
the make is gamme radiosat,do you think i need to get it decoded.

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 5776
To reset it, connect it to a battery supply (eg..spare battery or battery charger ) on your workbench and leave it SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED until it has reset itself

This may take an hour or two

Post Number: 5
Not sure what you mean mate.take the radio out of car and how do i connect it,not very good with these things as you can see.Its my daughters car and shes doing my head in.Was told will need decoding.thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Hay88

PortsmouthUk

Post Number: 3159
ccfc
leave the key turned on leave it SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED until it has reset itself.
if you don't know the code
post the numbers/letters from below the main barcode
something like 7700xxxxxxtt123 or 8200xxxxtt123 or
the security code like Q123 or T0U123
can be found in a small box then i can help you

Post Number: 6
Only thing is the radio turns off auto after 20 mins all the time anyway to make it stay on longer,thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Hay88

PortsmouthUk

Post Number: 3160
please check your cigarette lighter. Sounds like the 20Amp accessory fuse has blown.. It is located under the ashtray next to the Diagnostic connector.
or
if you open the passenger door theres a panel with a sticker on it in the hinge zone...pull open the panel and that's the main fuse box....the inside of the panel cover has all the details of what the fuses are for and the one with the picture of the radio

have you tried when you have to go for a long drive.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us