BAR CODE: 02 01153 0330 191630 8
CAR MODEL: VW PASSAT 2000

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 5733
Sorry...Main V W Dealer or Radio Decoding Service only for this code

Username: Agyare

Post Number: 2
Reg Rooster thanks for the reply. But I was hoping somebody could help me with the code on this forum.
Can anybody help me to decode my grundig radio which locked me out after replacing the battery.

VWZ2Z2Y1916308

Gold Member

Post Number: 5751
Which bit of the answer didn`t you understand?

This code is NOT available for free using the Serial Number from anywhere on the Internet as access is required to the original V W factory database....and this is not commercially available.

It is only available from the V W Dealer or by using a Radio Decoding Service

Username: Agyare

Post Number: 3
Don't get made. Did you think your previous answer gave enough explanation. Please lets be descipline the way we repond to others.
one site told me this forum does not take kindly to second posts.
Or tell me there is only one person running the show on this forum so that some of us will knock out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5765
If you take the trouble to read other posts on this forum before posting your single code request, you will realise that the answers given here are usually accurate.

If the code is available for free, then it will be calculated or looked up and posted by one of the several volunteers on this forum.

Alternatively if an answer states that the code is only available from the Main Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service...then that is exactlly what it means so a follow up post ignoring that answer and asking for a second opinion is not required .

Unfortunately the majority of V W (and AUDI) codes just cannot be calculated as access is required to a database that is not commercially available.

The only very few exceptions are a few pre year 2000 models made by Grundig or Philips.......and unfortunately your Grundig is not one of them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us