Audiovox AXT-550

Stud
my amp is rated at 500w x 2......this means it has 1000 watts RMS? Almost as much as a 1501bd?

The$Money$Man
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha audiovox Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ur lucky if that thing puts out 1/3 of what it says and the Sound will be crap.The 1501Bd is like 10 times better.

Anonymous
Hey money man u don't have to be so meen.

The$Crack$Head
Stud, Moneyman is a crack-head. I'm betting that he doesn't know the first thing about the science behind this stuff.

Take ten questions from MECP First Class certification tests, my money says that he gets all of them wrong...

The$Money$Man
Since when did bein a crackhead be a bad thing?Go head give me ur little test u fuckface

The$Crack$Head
I'll set it up online for you moneypunk, it will be an online form on a very intelligent webpage (if you move off the test screen like try to look up an answer online, the form will close and you fail.) One minute to answer each question (so you don't try to look it up in a book) and only one chance per question. 30 seconds is plenty to read the question and choose an answer...IF you know the answers.

You'll get every question wrong and I'll willing to bet a full C-note on that...otherwise it's not worth my effort to prove that you're ignorant when we all know it. How about putting your $Money$ where your fat mouth is? Paypal has escrow accounts and mine has plenty in it...ready when you are punk.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us