POWER ACOUSTIK OVN1-4000D ????

Username: Caraudioman

Post Number: 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/POWER-ACOUSTIK-OVN1-4000D-MONO-4000W-Car-Amplifier-Amp_ W0QQitemZ390183429418QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Amplifiers?hash=item5ad8bea52a

i have a dual 2ohm l7 15, and need really cheap amp just for temperary, this amp is 169

i jus need to know what kinda TRUE rms this thing will do @ 1ohm, i know it says 2200 but i know thats a lie, i was wondering if it will do like true 1200-1400rms?? i know it has 4 30a fuses and 4ga power inputs

Username: Callmemrbunnz

Post Number: 8
ive seen the 3000 run 6 pioneer 12s and if its rated at 120amps it should do the job. power acoustik aint as bad as everyone claims it just aint the greatest}

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 12976
they like to advertise amplifiers using max power ratings, they use inferior power supplies in their amps that don't leave adequate headroom, and they are cheaply built chinese products. If the amp doesn't fail, it will "do the job" but it's not what I'd spend money on in my car. I'd rather save a little more and buy something of quality.

Have you ever been inside PA amps to repair them?

Username: Caraudioman

Post Number: 2
ohhh ok i jus mean temporary just for now but i really want like at least true 1000 rms lol will that amp do that????????

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 12982
It should work, yes. Also take a look at the audioque AQ1200D

Bronze Member
Username: Bigbink

PhillyUsa

Post Number: 85
get the older kole qx2 3000d same board as a lot of popular amps or the newer 5500 kole,pa,spl all the same company 4000 kinda depressing even fo a average amp.

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 12988
I'd recommend avoiding Kole, and going with a better amp, honestly.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us