Alpine pdx 1000.1, or Eclipse za1200??

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10759
anyone have any expier with either of these???

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 291
Alpine makes nice amps.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10766
yeah thanks Shawn I am aware! I am more interested in this particular model. I have heard good things but I am kind of stumped on the alpine, the eclipse, or the jl 1000/1.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 293
The 1000/1 is going to sound the best but theyre not as efficient. The Alpine is going to be more efficient but won't sound as well as the JL. I don't know anything about the eclipse. I would say if you have a decent size alt on your car and your electrical system is decent, get the 1000/1. If you want a good amp that is a little cheaper and will be a little easier on the electrical, go with the Alpine.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10784
Why would a regulated 1000/1 take more of a draw on my electrical system then another regulated 1000.1???? I know quite a bit about this stuff Shawn but I want you to give me your take on this question.

Username: Ford_toyota

Post Number: 1
I had it. It was nice.

http://www.turbochargerpros.com/ford_supercharger.html
Ford SuperCharger

Username: Eforman

Post Number: 1
I own an Alpine PDX1000.1 and it is a great amp. Birthsheet stated 1183 watts. I have it pushing a Boston SPG555 and it performs beautifully. It is a very clean and powerful amp but has very basic controls. Hope this helps!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us