A site with wiring diagrams for most all cars.

neonb
Unregistered guest
I hope this can help alot of people ran across this loking for some informatin for myself and I like to help out..

http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/bdnew/installdiagrams.asp

Anonymous

For all of those who need a wiring diagram for you car use this site posted in the first post.

bbbbb
Unregistered guest
Look at this site to get you wiring diagrams for your car not alarm... Or all of you to da.. lazy to look, quite asking the same question everywere else... Dumb a..

Username: Rooney

Post Number: 1
looking for the wiring diagram for an "audio vox AA9472"...please help.

subburaj
Unregistered guest
i have a security system, for that i nedd to take a power,speed and fuel level from the car.how can i take these things.please help me

jdoria
Unregistered guest
I just need a basic diagram for a remote start unit

jdoria
Unregistered guest
can anyone give me a website to were I can just get a diagram for a keyless entry/remote start

jdoria
Unregistered guest
can anyone give me a website to were I can just get a diagram for a keyless entry/remote start

Username: Crazy0040

I am looking for info on installing a code alarm elite 1100 in to my 2000 pontiac grand am do you need a factory alarm bypass and could you please post wiring diagrams for the code alarm THANKS

Unregistered guest
i need a wiring diagram for a 1992 ford taurus GL. if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

cece
Unregistered guest
ignition wiring diagram for 1992 ford taurus gl needed. if you can help....it would be wonderful

clranch
Unregistered guest
http://www.directechs.com/directwire/default.asp

clranch
Unregistered guest
12volts
yellow
+
ignition harness
1992 Ford Tarus Install help

Starter white/pink + ignition harness
Second Starter
Ignition red/lt. green + ignition harness
Second Ignition
Third Ignition
Accessory gray/yellow + ignition harness
Second Accessory black/green ignition harness
Keysense
Power Lock pink/yellow either kick
Power Unlock pink/green either kick
Lock Motor pink/black drivers door harness
Unlock Motor red/orange drivers door harness
Parking Lights+ brown headlight switch
Parking Lights-
Hazards
Turn Signal(L)
Turn Signal(R)
Reverse Light
Door Trigger black/blue + either kick
Dome Supervision use door trigger
Trunk/Hatch Pin
Hood Pin
Trunk/Hatch Release gray/red + at release switch
Power Sliding Door
Factory Alarm Arm
Factory Alarm Disarm
Disarm No Unlock
Tachometer tan/yellow ac ignition coil
Wait to start
Brake Wire red/lt. green + at brake switch
Parking Brake
Horn Trigger yellow/lt. green - steering column
Memory Seat 1
Memory Seat 2
Memory Seat 3

Anonymouscauseitwon'tletmeusDJ
Unregistered guest
I am looking for a wiring diagram or installation guide for a VSS-300 after-market vehicle security system. This thing is supposedly a GM product but I'm not finding anything on the web for it. It's installed on a '92 Cadillac Seville owned by my 74 year old father and he won't part with it, even though the car can't be started. THANKS!

Unregistered guest
I am looking for Toyota Corolla , Honda Civic and Suzuki Vehicles wiring digrams.

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I hope someone can help me out. I direly need the wiring diagram for a 1998 Honda Civic LX 4-door. I am attempting to fix a botched install job, and some of the features are either not hooked up, or hook up wrong. If you have one, or you know where I can find one, please email me. Thanks!

angry_dwarf
Unregistered guest
Naeed and Mamma's Too Fat For My Civic,

You two don't deserve help.
Help does not mean just ask us what to do because your to lazy to do anything.
It means to ask us because you've looked all over and CAN'T find anything.

Before you reply to this and go on a rant about "I looked all over the internet blah, blah, blah, ETC.." Look at the top of this post.

Unregistered guest
I am looking for a wiring diagram for a Ford KA Laser. The link above is for 1987 & above models.

Username: Tim_mullett

I Need a wireing diagram for a toad alarm A101cl to go on a seat ibiza

Scott D.
Unregistered guest
I am installing a motorola hands free mobile phone car kit in my 2004 ford f-250 crew cab w/diesel and need the color coded wiring diagram for the audio system, and fuse block.

Unregistered guest
i am looking to uninstall a breathalizer from my 2000 civic and was wondering if anybody had an ignition wiring diagram

Username: Mccollum8223

Post Number: 2
I AM LOOKING FOR A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A 1994 CHEV. CAMARO. COULD SOMEONE HELP ME?

BIB
Unregistered guest
im looking for a wire diagram for a 2003 isuzu rodeo with the 6-disc cd changer!! HELP!!

Anonymous

i have a 2001 nissan almera and i can't figure out the wires for the alarm system it came with. anybody knows what the color coding is ??

Bdowns
Unregistered guest
Looking for a source for replacement remotes for my vss-300 alarm system on my 94 Suburban

Unregistered guest
I am looking for the radio wire color code for 2004 Ford Taurus Sedan. I need constant hot and switched hot.

Anonymous

i need a wiring diagram for a 99 taurus radio. any help is much appreciated.

Username: Mckycmous

I am installing a Magnum Gold edition Deluxe Remote starter with alarm and keyless entry on a 2002 GMC sierra pick up, can some one help me out with the wiring digrams and let me know if I need a bypass module.

pauleo
Unregistered guest
looking for wiring diagram to install remote starter on 2005 honda civic

Bronze Member
Username: Catalin

Surrey, BC Canada

Post Number: 35
A pretty good one is designtech-intl.com

Fernando and pauleo you WILL need a by-pass module for sure for temporarily by-passing the factory installed immobilizers.

Unregistered guest
I need the wiring diagram for the factory radio in a 2004 Ford Taurus SES. If anyone can help me with this info, I will really appreciate it.

Username: Ttl_rory

can anyone show me a wiring diagram for a 1992 mk3 fiesta xr2i, the old plugs have been cut out and im gunna solder on the new type plug but id rather have the diagram than work each wiring out, thanks,

Username: Angry_dwarf

Are you people ALL just stupid?
the 1st post in the message is a link that will take you to wiring diagrams. for those that can't, are to stupid to, are to lazy to just look, http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/bdnew/installdiagrams.asp

Post Number: 4
haha fair enough i didnt even notice that link but for some reason it doesnt say fiesta under ford! and i cant find any wiring diagrams for stereo plugs its all about power sources it looks if you were gunna wirew up leccy windows etc

Anonymous

Isin't it illegal to do any kind of repairs to those cars??? lol

just kidding.. try this site http://www.the12volt.com/
they've helped in a tight spot b4

Post Number: 5
cheers but thats no good i really just need a diagram saying wich wire is wich i tried working them out today with a multimetre but it really didnt help, any ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 227
use the multimeter to find the power and ground, then use a 9volt battery and (gently and quickly) tap two wires across it (one on + and one on-) and listen for a slight pop/crackle sound. once you have all the wires figured out, then you need a second person to help. you tap the wires and they watch the speakers to see which way they move in or out. if they move out that is the correct way. mark the wire on the pos of batt as pos, and the other as neg.
becareful doing this because if you leave it connected too long you can burn out the speaker voice coils.
the other alternative is to goto each speaker and physically look at the color of each wire on it and hope it dosen't switch colors on it's way to the radio (common thing to do at the door jamb)

also, you run into a whole nother' ball of fun if there is an amp or multiple amps like the maxima's <shudder>

good luck with that.

Unregistered guest
I am looking for a wiring diagram on an audiovox Pursuit model pro 92BT for my 1995 Isuzu Trooper. I am unable to find the toggle switch and need to remove the system. I am the third owner and was given no instructions on the after market security system. Please help!!!!!

Unregistered guest
I am trying to find a wiring diagram for a Car-Pro CPX-2600, I have not been able to find any info on this product except to buy another one. I would appriciate any help I can get.

Anonymous

I have the wiring diagram for my vehicle, but I do NOT have it for the alarm system, and I need to know what wires go to what. The alarm is a Car-Pro CPX-2600. Any help would be appriciated.

diagrams at bulldog
Unregistered guest
I checked 15 vehicles on that Bulldog site and I can't find a single real wiring diagram anywhere. There are "instructions" and some illustrations (for a few vehicles) but no actual wiring diagrams that I could find. Maybe they are hidden?

I use Automotive Hobbyists - they charge $5 for the basic research but they have never let me down.

John 2003 Sierra
Unregistered guest
I have a fully loaded 2003 GMC Sierra. I went to bulldogs web site but the diagramthey have doesn't seem to work. I have a Code Alarm CA-640 and I can't figure out how to wire the 2 stage locks. Which wires go where from the factory door locks to the alarm? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

GREAT WIRING DIAGRAMS SITE..
still building but they have many ready to download directly from there site well worth the $10.00 TO GET IT NOW bumper to bumper graphic and text factory releases

Username: Chartonblue

Hi. I need someone to help me with the wiring diagram for a 1988 Towncar. I am attempting to hook up a Option Group auto accessories car alarm system. can someone help?

Username: Cherraco

Perris, CA USA

I have 1987 Camaro and need the wiring diagrams so I can connect a Karr car alarm security system to it.

Can anyone help me please?

rys
Unregistered guest
can someone tell me where to get a neutral safty switch diagram?

rys
Unregistered guest
can someone tell me where to get a neutral safty switch diagram ?

Anonymous

I have a suzuki swift 2003 model.I need the wiring diagrams so I can connect a car alarm security system, and fog-lamps to it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

davie todd
Unregistered guest
i'm looking for a wiring diagram for a scimitar xj3 immobiliser,would appriciate the help as cant find one anywhere.

Unregistered guest
I just got new headlights for my 1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe and am having some problems finding answers!! They are sonar projector headlights with glow rings or whatever and the rings are supposed to be wired in seperately...But I am not sure how to do this. Please Help!

Unregistered guest
For about 1 week I am looking this f*** wiring diagram for my car (VW Passat 98-00) couse I want to install a security thing on it (alarm with enginstart, central lock etc, etc) but i just cant find the wiring diagram. I looked the link on first post but it didn't help me to much.
I need:
ACC/ON (+)
acc
ig1
ig2
str
POWER WINDOW (-)
FEET OF BRAKE PEDAL (+)
HAND OF BRAKE PEDAL (+)
GASBNE DIRECTING LIGHT
DOOR TRIGGER (+ & -)
TURNING LIGHTS
WIRES OF CENTRAL LOCK

If i don't find it (fast) i am gonna burn the car...hehehe no seriosly pleas h e l p, anyone someone, everyone.

Anonymous

I need a wiring diagram for a straight six ford

Unregistered guest
have you got a wireing diagram for a meta m99 t2

fred spears
Unregistered guest
I desperately need a wiring diagram for ignition in 1959 for truck with 223 6 cylinder engine. I appreciate any help, athough i don't ex pect to find the diagram.

Username: Cdawg925

I use 12 Volt Resource - they charge $20 for a CD that has wiring diagrams for every car or truck from like 1980 to 2006 and each year they release a new CD that covers all the new vehicles for that year. They only charge $10 to get the new one if you have an older copy. It's an awesome deal.

http://www.12voltresource.com

Username: Satisfair

looking for wireing diagram for 1963 chevrelet
impala hope someone could help

Username: Gracie_rose

Malvern, Pa USA

recently purchased used Jeep Wrangler Sport 2000 from Used dealer. Has Clifford Alarm System, do not know model number. aparently installed when Jeep was new. Do not know owner problems with alarm. Odometer led flashes every second and also the radio pannel led flashes every second plus the turn signallights also flashes. Clicking sound is heard like the turn signal lever was pushed as if making a right or left turn. This can happen while driving and also when the ignition has been turned off. Remote on kkey chain will stop problem. It is very annoying and it is unpredictable when this will happen, however it is beginning to do it more often than before. What do I need to do, Jeep dealer said the alarm was dieing and should be replaced or disconnected. How can I disconnect it with out causing problems to the operation of the vehicle?

Username: Brucea

Suwanee, GA United States

Please help. I am looking for a Wiring Diagram(s) for a 1972 Jeep J-2000 PickUp Truck. I have looked at all of the suggestions here with no luck. I do not need the entire service manual, just the electrical diagrams. Chiltons and Haynes only have "generic" diagrams that try to cover multiple vehicles. Without the specific colors for the specific vehicle it is hard to use.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3467
This thread should be locked and deleted.

Username: Jpn5imp1

need a wiring diagram for a 2001 ford crown victoria electric mirrors any help appreciated

Username: Chapel2003

I'm looking for the wiring diagram of a Honda DX Auto 1343CC 1992 as I have a short circuit and my wiring varies from the diagram in my Haynes manual. Please help anyone?

Username: Seaside20

Salinas, CA USA

where is the vss on a 1999 nissan maxima with a bose system? I checked the pink/blue under the radio and a pink/blue on the back of the instrument panel. Other wires also that I also checked we the pick on the srs moduel under the center console and the yellow/green. Any one have a clue where to locate it??

Username: Verbal247

Post Number: 3
Would anyone have a wiring / install guide for a 'Clifford Concept 650' G5 system?

Username: Suemar

Does anyone have a wiring schematic for 2003 Saturn L300 heated leather seats, my son's car has this option and they are inoperative.

Username: Zr5sap

NEWCASTLE, KZN SOUTH AFRICA

FORD F250 4X4 (1973)
IM LOOKING FOR A WIRING DIAGRAM.

THANKS STEVEN

Username: Devore

Kansas USA

I need a plug wire diagram for a 1992 chevy silverado V6 262 4.3L, if anyone can help please.

Username: Hargs

Lancashire, Blackpool Lanc

hey can any 1 help me im looking 4 a wiring diagram 4 a thor c409 car alarm plse help me

Username: Dastuff313rd

Canton, Mi Usa

lookin for a wiring diagram for and 1994 fleetwood brougham ant thing will help ples

Username: Nattie

I need a wiring diagram for a checkmate alarm k783c with a remote start kd-401 and how to wire the two together for a 93 honda civic. please help

Username: Stevenbaril

I need a wiring diagram for projector headlights for my 91 mustang. I need the diagram that shows me how to hook up the wiring harness for the projectors.

Username: Stewzallu

I am looking for wiring diagram for my viper alarm/starter. Anyone know of a "Viper" site to get some wiring diagrams??

Bronze Member
Username: Phatty34

Post Number: 11
could anyone give me a wiring diagram for a 99 isuzu rodeo master window switch any help would be much appreciated

Username: Weiry

Australia

i was wondering if anyone had or new a site were i could find the wiring diagram for a 1984 ford fairlane xe im installing a pioneer deh-p2650 and i dont wanna stuff it up lol cheers.

Username: Monkey_twin

Can someone please help me? I need the wiring diagram for the stereo of my 1996 318i BMW (3 series)(E36). If not the diagram, the identification of each wire (what each colour wire is for).

Username: Nos103

yo i need some help figuring out what wires are which for my 1985 300D benz i trying using alldata but it did't help. i would really apreciate it, thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 51
hey dude,

I combed over the automotive side of the site above for about 15 minutes. Show me where the wiring diagrams are?

Bronze Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 52
I hope this can help alot of people ran across this loking for some informatin for myself and I like to help out..

http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/bdnew/vehiclewiringdiagrams.asp

Basicly all this is is a site with a bunch of charts with wire colors, what they are for and where they are on the car. no wiring diagrams in sight other than them charts. yes it can be useful if you're trying to figure out what goes where in the column and a portion of the dash, but for anything else, its pretty much useless. it may have ben a lil more useful if it had car componants wrather than holding it down to whats on the steering column. the car stereo wire colors are needed when trying to install a aftermarker radio in a factory situation where all wires are factory installed. it helps to know what wires go to the different componant speakers and what wires bring power into the radui and what wires are ground. if you want to have a website for car wiring diagrams, post all the information, oh, and post wiring diagrams not charts. Big differance there no offense but this is a car audio forum.

sorry to be so harsh

Username: Lilsis01

hi im wondering if anyone can help me im looking for a wiring digram for a 1992 mitsubishi eclipis i am in dire need please

Silver Member
Username: Cd5honda96

OR United States

Post Number: 105
Here you go Kim use it wisely
http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/bdnew/installdiagrams.asp

Username: Gman_ireland

Ireland

is there any up to date questions
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums