Is this a good trade

Bronze Member
Username: Smokeit

Ft worth, Texas

Post Number: 18
i just traded my directed 1100d amp for 2 sony xplod 900watt speakers and a 900 watt kenwood amp

Bronze Member
Username: Demigod33

Post Number: 74
no

ur amp was ok

you should have brought your own subs, sorry

Bronze Member

Ft worth, Texas

Post Number: 19
the amp i had was too powerful for my honda civc

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 614
Sorry if this is mean and that I had to point this out to you, but you should really kick yourself in the a$$ for that trade. You should have sold the amp and got lower powered (good quality) stuff eventually, or invested in a decent alternator for the amp and get some good subs. You'll be saving up before too long anyway after that equipment gives up on you. Sony's averages 50% of components having to be replaced in a year's time, Kenwood isn't much better. Durability of both is very poor.

Bronze Member

Ft worth, Texas

Post Number: 21
just glad to see opinions and i really did not trade it but some dumba$$ wanted me to. i am looking into getting a better alternator and some brahmas or diamond m6. i would like to find a local shop that can upgrade my alt so it would have a warrany other than ordering off line.just waiting to see responses to prove to that guy the difference in products.

0Ff_B3atz
Unregistered guest
Yeah Sony, blows.. I had two of those p12's just freakin kill over on me.. oh and dont even get me started on there lil 1600 watt mono block amplifier.. what a waste of my time.. glad you didnt trade.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us