Extra car battery

Username: Akruckus21

Post Number: 1
Okay, so I have two amplifiers. One is 1000w, and the other is 1200w. Currently, I have the 1000w amp hooked up to two 12in type r's. When the system is playing, the voltage guage is brought down significantly, and the interior lights, and head lights dim. The subs do not cut out when the volume is loud, and everything seems to be working fine. I was hoping to put the other amp in with two additional 12in Sony xplods. I already have a 100 amp fuse connected between the battery and amp. My questions are; will I need a bigger fuse, an extra battery, or a more powerful battery? Also, does anyone know how to get the actual bass from the song, and not pick-up bass from the sound effects or voices?

Bronze Member
Username: Bookeeper

Louisiana

Post Number: 27
how much bass is to much how can you listen to music with all dat bass yo must have bullhron speakers for highs n mids but i got the two battery thing a cap a 105 amp alternator my lights dim to not much but they dimm so later i will hookup a 1500watt kinetek battery take a battery out add a bigger amp alternator tighten my cap down that should help also yougot to make sure you set your amp to the output voltage of your hu tho millionsbuy.com has kinetek batteries for just $179 and not $499 yo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us