Need the manual for an Earthquake T1000/2 amp I bought used.

Username: Boomboomboom

New Zealand

Post Number: 6
I recently bought a 2 used amps, a sub, a set of 6.5 comp speakers, a crossover unit and now I'm just getting all the wiring ready to do the installation.

I have the manuals for everything downloaded off the net but I can't find the manual for the Earthquake T1000/2 anywhere online.

I looked here:

http://www.earthquakesound.com/tnt.htm

And all I could find on that site was a brochure and not a user manual with all the specs, installation instructions etc. I'd like to know if anyone knows where I can find it online or if anyone has that manual can they please possibly scan it and post it as images on flickr or another site or email it to me or something? It would be appreciated as this is the first install I'm doing from scratch and I'd like all the manuals and details in front of me.

I read that I might have to use a relay switch from the header unit as I'm using 2 amplifiers and a crossover unit.. so that'll be 3 units spliced into the power control wire on the HU... another reason I'd like to see the full specs on the amp.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.

Username: Boomboomboom

New Zealand

Post Number: 7
Good news on this. I emailed the Earthquake techs on their website and had a response back with a PDF of the user manual within a few hours. Nice service... I expected to maybe not even to hear back as it's over the holidays. Looks like a decent amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us