Houston..For sale 250 amp high output alternator CS-144

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 993
For pics and all info click the link

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/1478470994.html

This alternator was pulled from my 96 Cadillac seville sls but the CS-144 also fits many other GM model between 1986-2006 just look up what type of alternator your car uses, it can also be used in place of a factory CS-130, it is larger then the CS-130 but the bolt patterns are the same altho you will have to buy a wiring harness adapter to convert from CS-130 to CS-144 ... This alternator was used for a very short while before I loss interest in Car Audio and pulled everything out of my car. It worked when I pulled it and I went to Autozone recently to have it tested just to be sure it hadn't gone bad while sitting up. If you like we can arrange to exchange cash for merchandise at an Autozone just so you can witness it being tested before you buy.. I had it made by excessiveamperage.com during a group purchase on a caraudio forum and I paid 310 dollars after the 20% group purchase discount ( you will also get the receipt and all original documents but keep in mind that it all sat in the shed for a while so the paper work is a bit worse for wear due to a pest problem in the shed) Im selling it for $200
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us