Alpine mrp-m1000 amp?

Username: Nick89

Post Number: 1
ok guys, i have 2 audiobahn aw150t's and i'm wondering if the alpine mrp-m1000 amp will be the right choice. The subs handle 600rms a piece with a single 4ohm operation, while the amp puts out 600w rms x 1 at 4 ohms, and 1000w rms x 1 at 2 ohms.
The amp is a mono amplifier, so i could just be retarded when it comes to this stuff. But any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 173
since there single 4 ohms. u can wire them together parallel and make it 2 ohms.if u dont kno how to wire them check this out

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=41

that amp will work great with ur subs, how much is it goin to cost? there may be better options out there

Username: Nick89

Post Number: 2
i already have the subs. the amp is gonna run around 270. and that website was very helpful. i appreciate the help. but if you know of anything better as far as the amp goes for a more reasonable price please let me know.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10709
That amp will work with those subs, and alpine makes good quality amplifiers, so yes good choice.

Bronze Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 51
I'd say exchange those Audiobahn for some type R's. Get dual 2 ohms so you can run them to the amp at 2 ohms at 1000 rms and they'll sound good. You'd have matching brands and better quality subs.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10728
There are a whole lot of better choices for subs, not hard at all to get better than audioburn, but he said he already has those

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 185
yea he needed an amp suggestion

Username: Heba66

United States

Post Number: 2
Do you need any help on Electronics Engineering or anything? Are you looking for some extraordinary Mechanical Engineers ? Do not worry just visit Freelancer.com . There are thousands of coders are waiting for you. They are very experienced and very cheap. Use this 'TURBOCIRCUITS' coupon word to get some extra opportunity.
Have a nice time
bye
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us