CRUNCH GPV 2000.1 any good?

Bronze Member
Username: Cyam

Post Number: 12
Hey Im just wondering if anyone has used Crunch's Ground Pounder Amps *(specifically the CRUNCH GPV 2000.1 model) and what subs they ran with them. It has 4 fuses which usually means decent power, but Im wondering if it can actually push 1000w RMS @ 1ohm...all i need is 800w anyways.

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Billybobjoesmithjr_th_3ed

South, TX US

Post Number: 121
if you want a really good amp get a sony explode 2000 they don't play

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 126
sony is crap. jus like williams advice. that amp should push a lil over 1000 rms at 1 ohm. not a huge fan of maxxsonics products either(as ive suggested in ur other threads jus pay a lil more a get something quality and only worry about it once) but hifonics n crunch hands down way better then sony

Bronze Member
Username: Cyam

Post Number: 14
So you think the Crunch amp will work for the power I need, but you suggest spending more money on an aq 1200 or something? I'm afraid that the AQ will blow out my subs, cuz they dont lie when they say 1200watts RMS. Lol.
And I agree on sony, their amps overheat and shut off randomly, borrowed one from my friend and it gave me problems. Love everything else sony though, they should stick to home audio. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 138
yea itll work.. if u set ur gain with a multimeter on the aq ull be fine

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5003
x2 on the AQ1200. Just set the gains low as suggested.

And Sony makes car audio? who would have thought?
They should stick to making toasters and blenders and other kithen gadgets, much like Kenwood makes space heaters.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us