Were to get equiptment .

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 273
i couldnt really find a section for this but i just recently moved to a new state and the place i live has no good shops. and i would like to open my own. for example i went into one of the two and asked them about some equipment. or maybe getting something other then what they stocked they said all they deal with subs is JL and pioneer they also told my stock 61 amp alt would power anything i wanted with enough bat caps and compositors. and we all know that's not right its just hiding a problem and the other just didnt wanna talk to me at all and i really wanted to spend some money im getting ready to drop 3k on just some subs and an amp and i dont like any places around here so rather then just order online i wanna open my own to help other people out so any help on dealer info would be great i already have a place for the shop picked out i just lack a place to get equipment. please and thanks allready

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 274
you know what forget it ill take amp recomendations instead under $1000 highest wattage mono block i can get good solid amp 1 ohm stable one i can order over the phone or online and were to get it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us