Upgrading my amp. any ideas? thinking aq 1200d

Bronze Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 48
i have a hifonics brutus 1210d pushing my two 12" oriopn xtrpros(500 rms each) at a 1 ohm load.the amp is rated at 1200 rms at 1 ohm but ive heard its little overrated.well anyway a buddy of mine is lookin to get a system and offered to buy it for 200, which is wat i paid.so i want to get a better quality amp that puts out rated power wanting around 1200 rms or so for around 200-300 bucks. i been looking at the audioque 1200d. will it make a noticeable difference? any other ideas that may be better and fit in my budget?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11798
No it wont make much difference. Although the audioque is a better amp.

Username: Hockeytoker

Post Number: 3
dude this might be a good amp for you got good rms wattage and its cheap. plus ive heard a lot of good things about it!!

http://www.millionbuy.com/kenkac9104d.html

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6790
please don't recommend anything again. ever.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

D&L Audio Tech.Dustin

Post Number: 4966
hahaha

Bronze Member
Username: Jerel_coles

Pennsylvania United states

Post Number: 67
ct mike has all this advice for everyone but still has no video ... wheres your system at !!?? ill fly out there i wanna here it

Username: Mukinfutch

TN

Post Number: 10
just click his name it lists his system
under his information

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6795
jerel, please just leave. seriously, why do you even come here? you never help anyone. you've been given tons of advice but never have taken any of it. are you really that much of a loser to waste time coming to a car audio forum if you're not here to get/use help, or give any?

and you don't have to fly out, i should be back in pittsburgh this month, maybe next.

and please, explain to me what a video would ever show unless you have a tl in it? what, you going to be able to hear the sq of a system from a youtube video?? going to be able to tell how loud it is by watching one?

and mukinfutch, don't hate.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Ridicbass07060

Sonances wangin

Post Number: 63
zack stay away from any kenwood amp lol i dont know what that one guy was saying. look into the elemental designs nine.1 or the AQ. i would get the ed nine i loved that amp and it does its rated power at 12.5 v i believe. you probably wont here a difference in how loud your set up is but you might notice that your subs sound more clear and they will def be getting more power with the ed nine or the aq. if i were you i would sell the hifonics for that price to my friend and get one of those. both very good amps that never get hot and are very good quality. hope that helped

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
well wehn ur in the burgh let me know i wanna hear this beast of yours since you have all this advice for everyone .. once i get my audioque2200d ill show u wat bass is hate if you want my sub has 2500 rms

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

D&L Audio Tech.Dustin

Post Number: 4968
^^^^^

"ill show u wat bass is hate if you want my sub has 2500 rms"

learn how to write kid and get off the forums. You think your big and bad because you came to the forums and asked for what system would be loud and then you get whatever people suggested. you dont know anything about car audio so STOP acting like you do. stay in school. mainly English class :-)

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2942
yeah, kid needs to stfu. But I guess I can't talk sh*t because I don't have any videos....

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6801
i'd love to hear your underpowered, chances are clipped, sub when/if i get there soon. really like to see this. i can't wait to finally hear some real bass

will all this be done in a month or two? your parents already buy all this for you?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11836
Jerel the kenwood amps are known to have weak power supplies just so you no. And tend to be overrated power wise.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
yea i know kenwood is trash but ct mike always has something to say but no videos .... ?? doesnt make sence at all where the videos at ..i'll even fly to his state just to hear this still no system haha come on now

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6802
what does a vid prove? that i have a system? stupid.

and please, fly out here. when you coming out? i'll meet you at the airport, that's no problem at all. just go ask your parents for some more money and get a plane ticket. i'll put money on it you wont.

then afterwards, you can take the advice that others here have given you, and leave the forum. make everyone here happy and stop posting, this forum doesn't need a douche like you here.

Bronze Member
Username: Mukinfutch

TN

Post Number: 11
haha yea ive been workin on my all sony system ct, jerel wont stand a chance.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6806
i wouldn't say that, jerel will just have his mommy and daddy buy his spoiled as_s better stuff.

and don't mention nothing about your system, cause if you don't have a vid, you don't really have one.

Bronze Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 52
well thanks for the input from the 2 ppl who actually had advice to give. every post i see that jerel is on, all u talk about is how much money u got and how much better ur sh!t is than the rest of the world.who cares. its a audio forum u spoiled lil girl. not a place to brag bout wat ur parents buy u. wats next? u gonna tell us ur so rich u dont use toilet paper u wipe ur a$s with 20s.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
like i saiid broke lame o's haha ill be in orlando on friday any one who wants to come see me ..

follow me on twitter

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 733
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us