Amp help please pioneer premier subs

Username: Onvol

Post Number: 1
Hi I have 2 Pioneer Premier TS W3002SPL subs that I got from a buddy with a box for $300 back in 2006 I believe. They have been an eyesore in my bedroom for way to long now. I have a very tight budget. I was wondering what amps would be adequite for the job cheap. I want to stay with quality not brand I guess I could say. A friend of mine which used to work for bestbuy says go with Volfenhagen I think... he says they are best around. I want a second opinion before commiting to a brand I have never heard before! thanks for the look at my question and hope to hear from you soon!

Username: Rvpr4

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
Go with Rockford Fosgate or Kicker or JL Audio, or if you're on a tight budget Soundstreams Tarantula Series.

Stick with brands that are CEA-2006.

Username: Lance86

Winnemucca , Nevada Us

Post Number: 9
well I guess thats a start

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
Your gunna need a pretty powerful amp if you want to push 2 of those subs, they each handle 1000 watts RMS, and a 2000watt RMS amp is around 600-over 1000$. I'd go with the ROckford T20001BD Power Amplifier, its less than 600$ if you buy it at woofersetc.com i think.

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
Actually not www.woofersetc.com..........its 1000$ there, i meant sonicelectronix.com.....its 550$+shipping there.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2808_Rockford+Fosgate+Power+T20001bd.html

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15184
iirc those subs r the dual 2ohms version ? ... (the 3004 model is the dual 4ohms version)

u will need a amp that does 2000wrms @ 2ohms if those subs r d2 ......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us