AQ power questions

Username: Hdc3believer

Dalton, GA US

Post Number: 1
Ok my sub will be here Tuesday and imma order the amp when I get the money! My stock alt in my scion tc is 100 amp I'm getting the AQ HDC3 12 and the AQ2200d and I will also be getting the AQ 4 channel amp to push my 4 6.5 eminence door speakers! So I know I need something new alt? New bat? If just adding a new kenetic bat will work which I know it will where can I buy one? And maybe upgrade the stock front bat to a red top optima? What do you think? I will be getting another hdc3 12 and a 2200d around Christmas :-) can you say SPL? LOL but for now help me out with just the one! Thanks everyone!

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2482
Do a H.O alt and new batt under the hood. (and of course big3). When you get the second 2200, then you will likely need a second batt in the back. But for now HO alt and 1 good battery under the hood should do the trick. Many people don't like optima, so I'd scratch that.

One AQ2200 w/ stock alt might work fine with 2 good batts, but a HO alt and 1 batt would be better.

Username: Hdc3believer

Dalton, GA US

Post Number: 3
ok ok whats the big3? but which kenetic should i get? i was looking at the kenetic hc2000? is that too much or what? and idt imma go with a new alt cuz i dont have that much money right now! but i know ill have to get one when i upgrade to two of the 2200s but thatll be christmas time! but for now what would be cheaper 2 good batts(which ones if so) or a new alt and a good batt(suggestions on those too)? thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us