Led switch

Username: Xjojomunkyx

United States

Post Number: 5
im puttin my 15 sx and nine.1 into my focus. now i bought this switch from walmart that lights up when its flipped to on and was going to hook it to my remote wire. that way my wife can drive the car w/o the bass.

On the switch it has power, acc, and ground hook-ups. with the switch turned off i accidentally bumped the acc with the power wire and it sparked like crazy. does that mean when the switch is off it'll send the ground back to the rem of my amp? and will that fry the amp??

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9549
Sounds like you need to hook the power terminal to the HU remote wire and the acc terminal to the amps remote. The ground is there for the light in the switch prob.

United States

Post Number: 8
yeah i figured that. but why would it spark when i bump the acc with the hu remote wire and the switch set to off? it gets hot enough to burn the wire.

United States

Post Number: 10
the way it looks to me is when the switch is set to off it grounds it out. i mean hookin a ground wire to rem on the amp cant be good

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9556
I will bet anything it does not work like that... the ground is for the light only.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us