Audioque 1200D

Username: Lrn2swm

Post Number: 1
I've been doing some research on Audioque amplifiers, and I really like the 1200D. I'm going to be powering 2 Kicker L5 15" subwoofers, does anyone have any personal experience with this sub/amp combo? I'm curious to know if it's a good choice of amp, also will it be powering the subs adequately? The subs will be in a ported box, wired to a 1 ohm load.

Thanks
Andrew

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2274
I've never tried the subs, but I do have the amp. Great amp for the money.

Bronze Member
Username: Rossx1

Nashville, AR United States

Post Number: 29
Andrew i have had those exact speakers in a ported enclosure hooked up to my US Amps MD3D and it was verrrrrry loud. Might want to look into a MD3, even though it will be a little more expensive, it is a great amp with tons of power...

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2276
Only if he has the electrical to support a 2000w rms amp. What kind of vehicle is this going into?

Username: Kelly123

Post Number: 6
I've also never tried the subs, but I use charmaker amplifier, it direct connection with CD quality sound and without the loss of sound quality that occurs with FM transmitter solution, and support SD card and IPOD. but only spent me $60, more detail you can go to this website to browse.

www.car-cd-changer.net

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2221
the audioque amp will be plenty of power for 2 L5's. The amp will be of better quality than the subs. The L5's I had actually sounded better than the L7 although not quite as loud. That amp is one of the best car audio bargins that I have ran across. I would not pass it up. I would look for a different set of subs. JMHO

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9490
^^ X2

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4562
^^x3

Gold Member