Capacitor installation

Username: Pakalolo_king

Post Number: 1
i bought my cap second-hand and it didnt come with instructions. i only need to know is the output of positive from the cap goes to the amp and which goes to the chassis the input or output of the - side. if any1 understands this thnx.

Bronze Member
Username: Blkbville04

Monclova, Ohio US

Post Number: 34
Well you need to make sure you charge it ahead of time or bad stuff will happen. Mine has a lil circuit that is used to charge it. make sure you have something to charge it. then youll run the power wire from your battery to the input of the + then run a wire from the output + to the amp. Then the ground to the chassis would be on the input just like the power wire, then a ground out of the output to the amp. You can also ground the cap and ground the amp separately. Hopefully that helped a little

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9246
capacitors dont do anything anyways.... sell it and put some change in your pocket, problem solved.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 238
^^^x2. And if you can sell it use that money to do the big 3 upgrade. You will see much greater benefits from the big 3 upgrade than a capacitor, even on stock electrical.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us