Please Help! Which one should i get?

Username: Xavier1331

Post Number: 1
I've been looking at getting a new car stereo for hopefully under $300 but can go up to around $325. I can't decide on what to get. I've seen a few but i have no idea if companys like TKO or Lanzar have a bad or good rep. I dont really like the idea of having a 7" but i can live with one, i would rather have one that is out all of the time so i dont have to worry about motorized stuff, im looking for a 4.3-5.8 inch screen and it has to have some sort of ipod interface and aux input. So please let me know any information you have on this subject.

Bronze Member
Username: Ebin5446

GA

Post Number: 20
my suggestion would be to get a kenwood, do you have a double din or a single din? and also kenwood is higher in price than you are willing to pay from what you said however i have a kenwood kvt-512 and i love it, it is a 7" flip out screen but they also offer double din h/u's that don't have flip outs and in my opinion the kenwoods are the best. their flip out have metal bracketry and not plastic like everyone else so it is stronder and wont break unless you force it to do something with your hand. plus with the kenwoods they all have ipod connect aux in usb in and 2 preouts plus avouts and ins from my experience pay a little bit more and get something that will be worth the money and kenwood is worth every penny
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us