Got my amp in today from Steve Miller

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1794
Someone enlighten me.. Now on the amp it says RD-5000.1D and 5000 Watt Mono Block.. Now it is supposed to be a rd 5750.1 5500 wrms.. This is a rebuild amp that was burnt up a while back and was his personal amp. could the ampguts be from the 5750 or is this the same amp? if it is different ampguts will that hurt resale value? (not resaling btw) also if I decide to strap 2 together w another 5750. will it matter that this might be different amp? (hope that makes sense!

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1340
why dont you ask steve himself? i think he would be the most knowledgeable about the amp and its capabilities.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1796
lol Abarca... Of course I tried to call but he wasn't available.. But I ngot ahold of him and got it figured out... The amp is an overhauled Rd 5000.1.. still has the old heatsink.. But the guts are the 2008 Rd 5750.1 PCB (which was replaced) So it is strapable with another 5750.1 only..

pics to come in another thread as I pulled out my backseats and am building a temp. amprack, ect. till I wall it out with a 3rd 18".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us