Need wiring help

Bronze Member
Username: Asseff_11

Canada

Post Number: 11
ok i have a 2000 mazda protege w. a sony stereo, there's 2 speakers in the front doors & 2 on the back window sill, i'm putting in 2 new speakers in the back doors. i know how to install them but i dont know how to wire them. i really dont want to buy an amp if i dont have to. the speakers that are in the car are infinity, and im installing new infinity ones.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8674
So you're gonna have a total of 6 speakers? Can't do it without an amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Asseff_11

Canada

Post Number: 12
alright, thank you, i heard that someweres else but wasnt sure..now i know for sure

Bronze Member
Username: Faroutdesign

St.ptersburg, Florida Usa

Post Number: 13
yes you can do it with out an amp it wont be as efficent but on a low budget what can you do. just connect the rear speakers in series since all heads are 4 ohm stable i suggest two 8 ohms speakers in paralles or two 2 ohm speakers in series

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8760
His speakers are most likely 4 ohm as 99% of them are. And problem not the same speakers as the ones in the rear deck.

So no, it will NOT work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
yes it will ohms law

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8777
Haha you fail..... no it won't.... can't wire two different 4 ohm speakers together to a hu

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
yes you can ive done it a bunch of times before with out problems. oh wait you fail i dont have any dumb pics to post of people failing. if i had a pic of you i could post it.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8866
"Haha you fail..... no it won't.... can't wire two different 4 ohm speakers together to a hu"

No point in arguing this time M.S. because you're wrong :-) You CAN wire as many speakers as you want to anything but it doesn't mean it works or is a good idea lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us