System problem

Bronze Member
Username: Kissdaredevil

Post Number: 41
This is the first time I've had this happen. I just put a system in my friends truck. Amp and Subs. Now the stereo keeps muting. There isn't a cell phone or anything attached. The stereo is a pioneer. Why would the stereo keep muting and is there a way to get around it.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2366
Need specifics on stereo. What exactly is it? What is cutting out, everything? What vehicle?

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
80's silverado
premier stereo
keeps popping up saying mute on the stereo

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2368
What model headunit? They headunit itself says mute???

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
DEH-P700BT is the head unit
yes the headunit itself says mute

Username: Tjs32

Post Number: 1
i need some help!!, i have a lanzar vibe 268 amp, i dont know that much about it but i bought it used it came with an 8 gauge power wire, i was told it was to small, the fuse case on the 8 gage eventually melted down to nothing now i have 4 gauge nd have nuthing but problems it did work for a few days now everytime i start my car i hear some static other then that nothing works, my fuse on the power wire is good and i have lights on my subs the go to the amp and they work so i assume the fuses on the amp are good to. but my power light is not on on my amp but my protect light is on anyone with answers let me know. thnx

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 266
as for the cd player i had a 7700mp that did that the mute wire on theback i think its brown kept grounding out just cut it short if u dont think you will ever use it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us