Rca's

Username: Nobodys_louder

Post Number: 1
Hey everybody what are some good RCA's to use, And what are some things to look for when deiciding on RCA's and how much of an effect on SQ does RCA's have, price dont matter. Thank you

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18434
http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.cfm?Category=RCA%20Interconnects

Username: Nobodys_louder

Post Number: 2
that's what i was thinking but everybody ive talked to has said that even the eks rca cables pick up sounds

Bronze Member
Username: Faroutdesign

St.ptersburg, Florida Usa

Post Number: 37
there are certain steps as you go up in quality first off is material and grade of wire. gauge, strand count, and metal type. then you have the standard rca with a center conductor wraped with your ground, then theres center conductor with ground wrapped but with foil too and there can be many layers of foil. then you have twisted in which the center or positive is twisted with the ground and once again it can have as many coverings of foil or braid . then your next step is a multiple pairs of twisted braided together as well with many wraps of foil . they do make rca's with a 99% efficency but its like 1/2" thick and like 20 bucks for the piece. if your getting audio noise ground the head units ground to your amplifiers ground also alternators should be checked and fuel pumps can cause noise too.

i bought the quad twist wire from kicker and ran it through my roof instead of my floor to keep as much noise out as possible. a fosgate 360.2 is guaranteed to remove audio noise which i guess can be a first or last resort.

have fun
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us