HELP HELP!! PLEASE

Username: Lor

Post Number: 3
okay.. i have a setup of 2 Alpine Type E 10 inch.. and my amp is a 2008 rockford Fosgate p400 at 2 channel w/ bass romote.. okay.. here is the problem.. when i first hooked everything together.. my bridge was working.. i was using my bridge to kick my 2 subs.. and it was kicking hard and good! i liked it!! couple of days after that.. i decided to take one of the cord on the back to see if one of them will be working.. (BAD IDEA).. all of a sudden both of them died... i came back home and decided to re connect them.. and on my amp when i try to reconnect it.. the PROTECT light blink 1 times.. and all you hear is just a pop out of each subs.. and then i tried using 1 channel to each sub but somehow the left channel was dead and only the right channel was working.. so now i am kicking both of them on the right channel.. and its weak.. and when the bass kicks too hard.. the sub dies.. and then i will have to lower the volume and turn it back up for the sub to work again??

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG... I AM STILL KINDA A NEWBIE TO THESE THINGS.. I AM ONLY 17 TURNING 18 AND HOPING TO GET SOME HELP FROM THE PRO??? SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?? USE 2 AMP TO POWER THESE SUBS?? OR IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE AMP.. THE BRIDGE DOESNT SEEMS TO WORK... AND THE FIRST CHANNEL SEEMS TO BE DEAD.. ONLY THE SECOND ONE SEEMS TO WORK... PLEASE REPLY WITH AN ADVICE ASAP! OH YEAH.. ONE MORE THING TO ADD UP THERE.. ONE OF MY SUB IS HAVING A CRACKING NOISE IN IT WHEN IT BUMPS.. IDONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG.. AM I GIVING IT TOO MUCH BASS WITH THE BASS KNOB??? NOT SURE...

Thank You!

Bronze Member
Username: Warhorsesolox12s

Post Number: 16
first thing you need to check your fuses on your amp, if you already did then were you dumb enough to disconnect and reconnect any of those wires with the amp on?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us