Subwoofer Help

Josh Bednarek
Hi guys, I am not very smart when it comes to car audio equipment, but I have a JBL 1200.1 amp hooked up to 3 Pioneer TS-W304DVC. I want to get rid of those subs and want to buy 3 new ones but I dont know what to buy. I want to keep my amp and would like to know what my best options for subs are. Price doesnt matter.

teflondog
you don't need 3 subs. a pair of 12" jl audio w6 subs would beat those 3 pioneers any day.

Josh Bednarek
well, I have a custom box already for 3 subs. So I am looking to buy 3 new ones but use only my one amp.

Jim Strong
If you built the box right then those Pioneers should pound with anything over 250 watts each. How big is the box? Exactly, in cubic feet. You should be running 1.25-1.5 cuft PER sub, all seperate chambers and sealed of course. If not then you need to just rebuild the box. That is MUCH cheaper than buying new subs.

Josh Bednarek
I would keep them but one of them is blown so I felt like upgrading the system. Also, I dont know the exact dimensions of the box because it was made by an audio store here in town.

david
i would reccoment gettin 3 jl audio w3 because these are about 300 watts rms these are really good subs, the sound is great, 3 w3 you can probly buy it for about 500 or less on ebay.

I have 4 JL W-0 10's all are 8ohm How do you hook them all at 4ohm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us