Lanzar vibe 1800d

Bronze Member
Username: 1ndatrunk

Tre4, NC USA

Post Number: 22
I know there has been more than one debate on the legitimacy of these amps but came anyone tell me from experience the good and bad from these amps? I'm not under the illution that these are Fosgate or JL status but are they reliable and will they give me rated power? Thanks for any help given

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5445
well cadillac i've owned two, a refurbished one that went bad after i had a terrible car accident and the amp fried.

lanzar sent me a brand new amp (had warranty) and it has workes flawlessly for 2 years.

IMO you can't go wrong, 150$ for 1200wrms+ is a must, that's my opinion.

It has dual power supply, the older 1200D came with one and did 1262w rms at 14.4V so you can expect more than 1K at 13V

Bronze Member

Tre4, NC USA

Post Number: 24
Thanks Julio, you're actually the one that got me started on this Lanzar kick, reading some of you and optidriven's old posts. I just bought mine used for $80 to push my Treo SSI 15 so when it gets here I'll give a full report. Thanks again

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 778
I have said how much I dislike lanzar

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8162
Most of their stuff is trash but some of the opti models are decent budget amps.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5455
for 80$, tell me which 1k amp can you afford?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5459
M.S.... i'm still waiting... hahahahha

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8243
You can't get a good quality 1000w amp for $80 how about that

Bronze Member

Tre4, NC USA

Post Number: 25
I've had my Lanzar for two weeks now and it is more than enough for my Treo. It totally has replaced my Rockford 800a2 and has to be at least 150- 200 watts stronger. I'm happy with my purchase. Julio, how do you Master/Slave those amps? I'm thinking of getting another one soon

Gold Member

Post Number: 5460
YEAH MAN! that's the spirit haha, imo that's the cheapest way to get 2.5Krms all day long.

Go to www.lanzar.com and download your model's manual, it's very explicit and simple. The info it's there i've seen it

Gold Member

Post Number: 5469
M.S i'll give you some credit with profile, i bought an AP 1040 and it DOES GET HOT like MOFO, BUT! it does the job, very decent model and the manual is very user friendly.

What i really hate so far, are pioneer REVS components 6.5, oh GOD they're so harsh i wanna stab them, really bad purchase there, i don't know why people like those components.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8280
Yep those Profile amps are famous for overheating.

And yeah those pioneer components do suck, agreed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5470
see, i can be objective LOL!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us