Need help getting an amp for 2 12" l7s?

Silver Member
Username: Extremesound1

Coventry, RI United states

Post Number: 278
i orderd 2 12" l7s D4...so i want to get a 1 ohm mono amp...what would be the best amp for them.. budget is 500$

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1051
what kind of car do you have? because i wouldnt run too much more than 1200rms on a stock electrical system

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Post Number: 494
get this amp

http://cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%20page.asp?Product+%23=NVAM25001

it puts out rated power. great build quality.

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 662
i have my md2d forsale hasnt even been used 6 months does 1800+ its $450 cheapest i could find it even on ebay payed around 700 something for it

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6274
sundown saz1500d, $425 shipped.
www.soundsolutionsaudio.com

Bronze Member
Username: Evildoughboy08

Toledo, OH US and A

Post Number: 30
i would say up your budget a hundred bucks, go to sonicelectronix.com and search JL 1000/1 and get the old one. its currently out of stock so they'll probably just send you a new v2 series. thats what they did with mine.

Bronze Member
Username: Evildoughboy08

Toledo, OH US and A

Post Number: 31
that is IF the JL1000/1 can handle 1 ohm.

im not sure if they do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
how about the kicker sx1250.1 its like 450 on ebay...i couldnt find the saz1500 on ebay, and i cant get it off the site bc i dont have credit card.....the sx is almost a 100$ cheaper than the md2d...................what do u think?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6276
j/w but if you can't use a credit card how you using ebay? if by paypal, you can pay with paypal. go to caraudio.com and pm denim (he co-owns ssa) and ask. if he can't do it, pm sundownz (he's jacob, the owner of sundown) and get with him, guarrantee he'll help you out.

and i'd take the sundown over the kicker, will do alot more power, and for cheaper.

Silver Member

Post Number: 280
i do moneyorder like i just did with the l7'S i got......think i could do money order for sundown

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 664
still have mine i can go down to 425 or 420

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6277
if you can't buy a new one using mo, then grab justins'^. but like i said, contact one of the people i've told you about in my earlier post and see what they can do. i'm sure you'll be fine with a mo.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1055
"i would say up your budget a hundred bucks, go to sonicelectronix.com and search JL 1000/1 and get the old one. its currently out of stock so they'll probably just send you a new v2 series. thats what they did with mine."

^FAIL

theres no reason to get a JL amp because 1. it wont put out the power you need and 2. JL is wayyyyyy over priced!

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3663
AQ2200D $389 Shipped (2200x1 @ 1ohm)

Set gain to power you need.

www.audioque.com/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us