Post Number: 6436
ahhhhhhh...thats golden :-)

I wanna get MG4 and a PS3.
Gotta wait till after Scrapin' though.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8219
Ha, just wait until the add on for GTA4 comes out, PS3 owners will be watching from the side-lines as the update/expansion won't be going on to the PS3 version.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5212
I'm also not a fan of the 360s, thats all you see for sale around here. No one wants them.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1825
Wow. You guys get MGS4. Big deal.

The xbox360 has halo, gears of war, gta4, and so many other record-selling games. Nothing that I have seen the PS3 do yet.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9855
We have GTA4.....

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1826
I meant the update Yanks lol.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9856
You didn't specify :-)

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5215
eh, but think of all the top sellers from PS2 that us PS3 owners can still play :-) .. unless you have the crap 40gb haha

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8220
Who the heck wants to play old azz PS2 games? I've beaten all the good ones several times and that's enough for me. Toss em out or trade them in before they lose all of their value.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7944
god of war 3, metal gear solid 4, you got gears of war 2 comming up?? dude we got resistance 2 comming up so suck on that azz faces..

how about kill zone??

how about the new upcomming kojima production games???

expansion of the gt4??? dude thats only 4 chapters that were only purchased just to let the exclusive pass to xbox hahaha.. i laught at that..

do you have a good racing simulator game??? the biggest thing xbox can come up is forza and that sucks.. we got gran turismo 5 hahaha...

yeah keep paying for your crappy payment as the ps3 network grows from fetus to an adult ;)

just to let you know the xbox is done already microsoft is paying alot of money to keep it alive..

have you seen sony payed x publisher to get an exclusive???

hahah suck on bill gates d1ck

noobs

yoru crappy games wont even get hd only simulated hd.. true hd will hold upto 50 gb of data..

resistance had 20 gb of textures the most a 360 dvd can hold is 9gb hahahah suckers..

u dont have an upconverting dvd player that also upconverts awesome ps2 games and plays bluray with all its glory..

also yeah keep buying all your crappy add ons...

hahah wifi adapter.. hd-dvd adapter.. hahahah suckers u cant even upgrade your hard drive or put an third party os

Gold Member

Post Number: 7945
oh and one more thing..

u know why xbox paid 50 million for the damn 4 episodes??? to have the gt4 on xbox and you know why they had it cuz sony acepted it cuz rockstar is having a ps3 exclusive so soon.....

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21313
why not just get both? oh wait i can buy both. too bad i don't play games anymore.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7946
i own both ;)

and i dont play my xbox well expect for gears of war online well i have to fake emails to get my 1 week online trial cuz i dont pay for online service hahahah

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21315
lol then stop complaining. hahaha.

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 852
ill take your 360 then, since you hate it so much :-)

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1828
"dude thats only 4 chapters that were only purchased just to let the exclusive pass to xbox hahaha.. i laught at that.."

What are your sources for all these claims you have made?

resistance 2 and kojima production games are child play when it comes to the top selling games that Xbox360 has had.

"u dont have an upconverting dvd player that also upconverts awesome ps2 games and plays bluray with all its glory.."

I buy a gaming console to play games, not DVDs. Also the 360 came out before any of those ideas were brought out. So that is not a valid point at all.

Microsoft is said to be working on something completely new taking advantage of the most recent technology. But while they are at it, you can watch the 360 online play own any ps3 online play and has far more players.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7947
top selling??

excuse me i heard halo??

hahah halo???

halo sucks.. expect for online i have to admit that it has a pretty good online play but it still sucks..

"I buy a gaming console to play games, not DVDs. Also the 360 came out before any of those ideas were brought out. So that is not a valid point at all."

haha suck on that a ps3 is not a game console.. is a multimedia device or in other words was made to be the only console in your living room

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1830
"halo sucks.. expect for online i have to admit that it has a pretty good online play but it still sucks.."

That is an opinion. You can not say it sucks simply because it has sold more copies than any other game and has 50k+ players online every night.

You still did not give me any sources for all of your claims.

"haha suck on that a ps3 is not a game console.. is a multimedia device or in other words was made to be the only console in your living room"

Then why are you talking down on an older gaming console and comparing it to a "multimedia device" ?

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8222
Nick, no point in arguing. Some people are just plain stupid,retarded, dumb as f u ck and should be completely ignored at all times. You've mentioned great points and some people just won't ever get a clue or understand.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7948
rob just say my name u know ur saying that to me.. so dont be sarcastic and say that to me..

i dont have a problem with your or your believes..

the only thing xbox has is its online service and sooner or later will be gone when the playstation network gets better as it get everyday..

nick one software doesnt mean the end of a battle ;)

Bronze Member
Username: Trevor_r

Bastrop, L.A -[Team Audib...

Post Number: 82
xbox 360 hands down the better system!!

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5216
as soon as a very exclusive game comes out on ps3 everyone will always think the 360 is better.. on paper look it up.. the ps3 has better specs.. currently there is no publisher to use the ps3 to its full potential so everyone sees a good game on 360 and thinks it better..

just wait until someone makes a game that captures the full potential of the console

bu i don't care, i traded my wii for the ps3 60gb so i didn't have to fork $400 for a bluray player lol

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict -PS3-

Post Number: 2505
i like both systems. i do prefer the PS3 however. the thing is just is a multimedia powerhouse, and does have more features/capabilities. no bashing intended.

i am quite jealous of Ninja Gaiden 2. makes me want a 360 just to play it... but i'm sorry to say, Halo is overrated. it's a good game, but not what is cracked out to be. COD4 all day long over it, doesn't matter what system its played on.

i'm not a ps3 fanboy either. there are some things i don't like about it. they shoulda never even put the POS web browser in it. pretty sure they did just so they could say 360 doesn't.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1052
hey...quit playin games n get some PU$$Y fellas!!!

"faster anthony AHHHH OHHhhhhh AHHH there there there there ahhh YEESSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHhhhhh OH MY GODDDD YESS!"

^thats what i hear while yal are playin games late at night

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6439
I'm sorry but...

Upload
FTL :-(

6 out of 10 people I know that have 360's have had them fry. One of my friends has been through 4 360's...another has been through 3.

Gold Member

COD4 Addict -PS3-

Post Number: 2508
"hey...quit playin games n get some PU$$Y fellas!!!"

i get dome while i play

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1347
"god of war 3, metal gear solid 4, you got gears of war 2 comming up?? dude we got resistance 2 comming up so suck on that azz faces..

how about kill zone?? "

Dude we got fallout, bad company, gears of war 2, all ur silent hill games, ninja gaiden 2, took your final fantasy games, bioshock 1,2 and 3. i completed my bioshock like 5 months ago when did you com.... ohhhh thats right u won't see it till september.

"how about the new upcomming kojima production games??? "

pfft wait till u see E3.

"expansion of the gt4??? dude thats only 4 chapters that were only purchased just to let the exclusive pass to xbox hahaha.. i laught at that.. "

dude your jealous.

"do you have a good racing simulator game??? the biggest thing xbox can come up is forza and that sucks.. we got gran turismo 5 hahaha... " one word GRID, Dirt, even flatout loks glorious.

"yeah keep paying for your crappy payment as the ps3 network grows from fetus to an adult ;) " xbox live became an adult in 2003 rougly when oooo say XBOX LIVE LAUNCHED ! thats right xbox live is 5 years old heading for 6. your network will NEVER match microsofts miles of servers all on backup. if power fails the servers stay running if they go down thier up within an hour. does ur ps3 store have classic arcade games, movies,music,demos that acctually work, additional content on the fly? NO.

"just to let you know the xbox is done already microsoft is paying alot of money to keep it alive..

have you seen sony payed x publisher to get an exclusive???

hahah suck on bill gates d1ck

noobs " yea as was said microsofts thinking of the bigger picture.

"yoru crappy games wont even get hd only simulated hd.. true hd will hold upto 50 gb of data.."

aheh eh hem, have you looked at just what you ps3 is realllllly capable of? sure ur cell shader is better then 360s but do you have the cache to run it? NO, so u end up paying for something u can never achieve and will only equal close to or less then 360s power.

"resistance had 20 gb of textures the most a 360 dvd can hold is 9gb hahahah suckers.." i'd re do your thought process 20 gigs of txtures seems like a exaduration even crysis has less.

"u dont have an upconverting dvd player that also upconverts awesome ps2 games and plays bluray with all its glory..

also yeah keep buying all your crappy add ons..."

360 has a built in up conveting dvd player dumb aZZ, plus does the same to xbox games. and u only got lucky blu ray won. but wait till the 360 blu ray plyer comes out then what are you going to say?

"hahah wifi adapter.. hd-dvd adapter.. hahahah suckers u cant even upgrade your hard drive or put an third party os"

we can add sata drive u nit wit, also hdmi is built in newer consoles plus lets see you ps3 ever achieve A, NOPE you will be stuck on b or g.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1834
Keith summed it all up right there.

Seems like Little Rob is just blurting out nonsense again. Surprise.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2152
I didnt read anything after Lil Slob posted,his post hurt my head . It doesnt make sense,or am I jus too drunk? Prolly not :-(

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7684
360 > PS3 any day, more games, far less $

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4624
I bought a refurbed unit that I knew was turned in for the ring of death. It was repaired, I got everything with it plus 5 games for $200 (2 wireless cotrollers, 2 live headsets, 1 live camera, 2 mem expansions, 20gig hd, 2 rechargeable batteries plus charger cord and 5 games). It has been runnging non stop literally every day, I have two boys 4 and 8 they are relentless!!. I bought it only because they make backwards compatability disks and I have a lot of old X-box games. I am really happy with it, especially when I can wirelessly link to my laptop and play media or music from it, or plug in my I-pod staigt into one of its front USB ports. Nothing like playing lego starwars and rocking to Deftones lmfao... Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7949
360 suxs

you bill gates lovers...

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8224
For those of you complaining about the red rings of death, do some research. It takes about 1-2 hours for your first time to mod it and never have the problem again. You have to level the motherboard from the inside because of the retarded pressure you don't get good contact for your heat to dissipate into the heatsinks on an unmolested 360. So what you do is get washers,nuts, bolts and some good thermal paste(I used Arctic Silver 5 with great success). I've fixed two 360s with a mod and haven't had problems since. Anyhow, I don't own either one. I used to own a 360 but I don't have any time to play it so I sold it. My brother has had both the 360 and PS3 and his 360 has seen WAY more play time on it without any problems but that's just because for a long period of time there wasn't any games out for the PS3 but that's no longer an issue. However, if I were to buy a console today I would go and pick up a PS3 because I think paying for XBOX Live is mad retarded and the things ARE VERY unreliable even if they're easily fixed by someone with half a brain.

Silver Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

BC Canada

Post Number: 268
G.I. Rob. ur just jealous that the 360 is so much better. can u play ur music on ur little ps3 while ur playing a game? NO.! Best gaming system hands down will always be a PC and who makes pc's? microsoft. i think microsoft will take over the gaming industry. Oh and another thing, You cant mod ps3's so there. I love paying 2 buks for a game, i just buy blanks and download all my 360 games. I had a ps3 dont get me wrong, i Sold it a week later lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7950
dude playing music while playing a game??

ahahhaha that its going to happen in a few weeks when the 2.40 update comes out.

cool did you got banned from xbox live for modding your xbox???

Silver Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

BC Canada

Post Number: 269
no i did not, its fully functional with xbox live since its not a mod chip and the only this is that the dvd firmware is flashed so its fully secure.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8225
"Best gaming system hands down will always be a PC and who makes pc's? microsoft"

Who doesn't make PCs? Seriously. Go to Best Buy right now and I bet you that you'll find a PC that has SONY's name on it. I've honestly never seen a MICROSOFT branded PC.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4625
Microsoft doesn't make PCs but they make PCs what they are.... I would never buy a PC from BestBuy again, regardless of the discount, trust me. Polo..

Gold Member

LA -[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1837

quote:

360 suxs
you bill gates lovers...

Rofl. After he realized that everything he said was completely false and he could not find any sources, this was all he could say.

quote:

ahahhaha that its going to happen in a few weeks when the 2.40 update comes out.

Give me a source for this too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7951
i dont have time to find any sources my friend...

if i wanted i will find them right away..

i rather get a beer than prove you wrong my friend..

i like to see you beilve in crappy stuff my friend.. so keep supporting your lover and i will see u when u get a ps3

Gold Member

LA -[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1838
Didn't think so.

Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 296
PS3's network comletely sucks. I would rather pay 50 bucks a year for XBL and know that what im goin to play or download or whatever is goin to work. Rather than hoping that its gonna work or that the game wont lose connection. PS3 has a blue ray player. Ok.. If you can afford to pay around $2000 bucks for a decent tv and theater system that can actually benifit from the blu-ray's power, then 300 bucks for a blu-ray player isnt gonna hurt. I hate Metal gear solid games and Killzone 1 was junk.
So no, You suck it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7952
hahaahahahaha

fu-ck that shyt homie if you want to get a 360 go get it man i ts your life not man im still cool with it..

u see me as an enemie ill see u as a friend home boi i never dissed you and you know it but if u still wanna trip about it im alright homie go ahead thats why the internet was invented to "virtually insult" it might be my drunkness i dont know but shyt homie im cool..

i know all the facts why the ps3 is so much better.. but u still down with microsoft go ahead buddy its your money not mine ;)

aight dude im still gonna hit the coronas u take it easy and go play call of duty or something maybe halo i dont care.. but be easy on yourself

im out...

Gold Member

LA -[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1839
"u see me as an enemie ill see u as a friend home boi i never dissed you and you know it but if u still wanna trip about it"

All I asked was for some sources of where you got your information so I could read up on it lol. Does that mean I tripped?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4103
PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1442
^^Word Brad. I have only played the 360 and I was not that impressed. I would rather play games on PC.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5222
Mark C.. you can get a nice TV for $1000 that is 1080p.. 50" .. that will benefit the bluray player :P

Silver Member
Username: Audiosaab

Potomac, MD

Post Number: 185
Lol, this is such a rediculous battle over something as simple as video games..... first off i will quickly add a comment Final Fantasy FTW..... Otherwise i will agree for the most part with Keiths post above as his "information" can actually be found from many sources instead of the rather obsurd claims that certain ::cough:: "others" are making on this thread.... anyways carry on you video game players, defend your system! And may the best nerd win :-) jus kiddin...

Gold Member

COD4 Addict -PS3-

Post Number: 2511

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1352
some last of thoughts to add here. this guy above keeps stating ps3 future 360 now and so on. some interesting things to keep in mind, ps3 walks a line much o another predecessor. Dreamcast,sega made dream cast very ahead of it's time. during gameplay you had real artists , you had internet, net play, just straight up ahead of it's time. there was even the inovative fishing reel attachments. in the end alot of what dreamcast did has been carried over into what gaming is today. it was ahead of it's time, it was touted as the future. it FAILED, sega went bankrupt and there licenced through games thats all thats left of sega. sega's console was touted as the future, the new way of gaming. the console was priced more then the average consoles of thier day, the only difference between sony and sega is that sony had deeper pockets. almost every last thing sega did worng sony did and thier pockets kept them alive. but for how long?, as to the thought of how we buy every add on and so on. sony sells you a 600 dollar console, microsoft's intent was to run in the middle area, favor the wii side in pricing make it a family console. also to appeal to gamers and hadcore gamers. sony tried to justify this buy making a smaller harddrive and cutting out backwards compability. now to get back to g.i. rob, you keep going on ab out ps3 but u fail to bring up key downfalls, almost all new games require a hd install. by the time u get say 20 games at 4 gigs install a game to the hd or more, how has that large harddrive bennifited you? not much at all, also you talk about pricing and adds ons, how did it feel to buy that nice 60 dollare hdmi cable? oh yea that's right not included. microsoft didn't make you buy anything to go high deff, they didn't do anything to make them the bad guy. the add on such as wifi is not needed, the console has ethernet just like xbox 1 did and even back in the day till your ps2 slim came out, you HAD to even buy a ethernet adapter for online for that console. so in general thier all evened out except microsoft played it safe and made the hddvd drive a add on. i believe by E3 you Will see a blu ray add on. and in that case lets see you play hddvd exclusives? hmm 360 can play both blu and hddvd can urs? NO. the point is microsfot is all about building thier machine like a tank and having it be versitle. sony's ps3 is shiny and tries to be powerful but can't it's held back in to many areas. in general, can the ps3 be the future? YES, will it be anytime soon? NO. microsoft atm is even developing a new motion technology for 360 but for 360 part is a rumor. the patents codename is newton. also about 360 blu ray. microsoft has made a large purchase order from a blu ray manufacture. microsoft commented and said it's not going in a console. hence it might be a add on, now to add to all this after last years E3. microsoft insider commented said a blu ray add on is in beta and being tested. suposed to hit by the gaming quarter of june till september, so to add to this shortly after is when the blu ray drive order was confirmed. so just some info to snack on.

Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 297
Kevin. Ya you can but it will be a cheap brand and will not have good quallity. My parents spent 1000 bucks on a 42inch Sanyo 1080p, and i just baught a Samsung 46inch 1080 for $1700, and the picture is so much better. If you REALLy wanted to get full use of the blu-ray then ud want on with 120hz, and those aint cheap my friend.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1353
x2, i have a 36 inch 720p, lcd samsung and it makes some 1080p tvs look like a joke. i payed like 1700 2 years ago.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 1726
I bought a 46" 1080p Samsung LCD and I must say the 120hz looks like garbage to me. I know it keeps everything smooth but it almost makes me nauseous so I have to turn it off.

Other than that she kicks bawls.

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

15 Wanger Premier Member, FL

Post Number: 438
Does anyone else hate the controller from the PS3? When playing I feel like one of those creepy gamers who's hands look similar to those of a paraplegic, all twisted and mangled to reach the joysticks and triggers at the same time. I watched a bluray on a PS3 on a 1080p and to be honest wasn't blown away. To be able to buy a cheap base model, and upgrade as I choose is the way IMO. I don't hate anything about the PS3 other than the bl00dy controller, but will most certainly not drop $400 into something that makes me fat and lethargic.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8246
The PS3 controller is the best feeling controller that I've ever held in my hands. I've been playing video games since tandyvision,calecovision and commodore 64. I believe these were all before Atari's time.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4853
lol. ok wow.. ps3 has FINALLY come out with a good game!! whooo about time!

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4628
"x2, i have a 36 inch 720p, lcd samsung and it makes some 1080p tvs look like a joke. i payed like 1700 2 years ago"

Then there is something wrong! There are a lot of garbage TV's out there and honeslty a LCD for gaming is a disapointment just waiting. LCD is ok for monitors, and regular everyday TV but even at a true 1080 i/p it is a little slow for my taste. Plasma has had a really big improvement over the last 2 years and Panasonic with there TH models either in the 720 or 1080 makes the LCDs look silly, especially the Bravia's. I'll hold onto my Sony Vega 36 tube TVs for a little longer and then I'll go with a Panasonic TH series, with a 5 year warrantee of course...... Polo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7953
go find a true 1080i tube television.. and ull shyt yoru pants playing videos games...

lcd are too slow and will never match the quality of a tube even a plasma..

plasmas are really great but they have alot of problems like burn in even tho most plasma comes with a anti burn mode.. but in the downside is that it has to reset the image every 2 minutes and its annoying...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7954
CRTs

The primary advantage that CRT monitors held over LCDs was their color rendering. The contrast ratios and depths of colors displayed were much greater with CRT monitors than LCDs. While this still holds true in most cases, many strides have been made in LCDs such that this difference is not as great as it once was.

Many graphic designers still use the very expensive large CRT monitors in their work because of the color advantages. Of course, this color ability does degrade over time as the phosphors in the tube break down.

The other advantage that CRT monitors held over LCD screens is the ability to easily scale to various resolutions. This is referred to as multisync by the industry. By adjusting the electron beam in the tube, the screen can easily be adjusted downward to lower resolutions while keeping the picture clarity intact.

While these two items may play an important role for CRT monitors, there are disadvantages as well. The biggest of these are the size and weight of the tubes. An equivalent sized LCD monitor is upwards of 80% smaller in size and weight compared to a CRT tube. The larger the screen, the bigger the size difference. The other major drawback deals with the power consumption. The energy needed for the electron beam means that the monitors consumer and generate a lot more heat than the LCD monitors.

Pros:

* Multisync Capable
* High Refresh Rates
* Color Clarity and Depth

Cons:

* Very Heavy and Large
* Use Large Amounts of Energy
* Generate Excess Heat

LCDs

The biggest advantage to LCD monitors is their size and weight. As was mentioned earlier, the size and weight of an LCD monitor can be upwards of 80% lighter than an equivalent dimension CRT screen. This makes it possible to users to have larger screens for their computers than was possible before.

LCD screens also tend to produce less eye fatigue to the user. The constant light barrage and scan lines of a CRT tube tend to cause strain on heavy computer users. The lower intensity of the LCD monitors coupled with their constant screen display of pixels being on or off produces less fatigue for the user.

The most notable disadvantage to LCD screens is their fixed or native resolution. An LCD screen can only display the number of pixels in its matrix and no more or less. It can display a lower resolution in one of two ways. Using only a fraction of the total pixels on the display or through extrapolation. Extrapolation is a method whereby the monitor blends multiple pixels together to simulate a single smaller pixel. This can often lead to a blurry or fuzzy image particularly with text when running the screen below is native resolution.

Video was problematic with early LCD monitors because of lower response times. This has been overcome by many improvements, but there are some that still have low response times. Purchasers should be aware of this when purchasing a monitor. However, the improvements are often work arounds that can actually lead to another problem of reduced color clarity. Unfortunately, the industry is very poor about properly listing the specifications for monitors to help buyers understand and compare monitors.

Pros:

* Smaller and Lighter
* Energy Efficient
* Causes Less Eye Fatigue

Cons:

* Blurry Images Outside Native Resolution
* Motion Blur on Fast Moving Images
* Some Models Have Reduced Color Clarity

Conclusions

At this point and time, most consumers will likely be purchasing LCD monitors over CRTs. There is almost no difference in the cost to consumers thanks to production improvements in LCDs and the reduction in the production of CRTs. Typically CRTs will only be seen sold with the least expensive of desktop computer systems or by those with special imaging needs such as graphics and medical professionals.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us