Speaker wire to RCA converter?

Bronze Member
Username: Vivi2000

Post Number: 34
Right now i plan on getting a new stereo, but in the mean time i want to hook up my subwoofer. I just have a stock stereo now, and need a rca output. My friend has a speaker wire to RCA converter in his car, but I dont have a way to contact him soon, and i dont know the name of the thing. Does anyone know the name of this and where I can get one at.

Silver Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 205
ur amp doesnt have speaker level inputs? it should have speaker level and rca inputs. ur amp users manual should ezplain this...

Silver Member
Username: Howtoeatapencil

Post Number: 140
Line Output Converter

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
Wal mart has one for like $20 that works pretty well

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
No my current amp is a crappy walmart brand that im using until i get money for some good stuff. Also how is the quality on that LOC compared to a stereo's RCA output. I know it will be worse but is it highly noticeable, because I used to ride with my friend a lot and his sounds really good even with a stock head unit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Mine sounds fine

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1863065
That is what I should get right? Also when I reset the gain on the amp, I should make sure the levels/gain on the LOC is at maximum right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
^^^^ thats what i have, im not sure about the gain thing, your going to have to ask someone else, but i think i have mine all the way up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Thanks a lot, I didn't get that one because the car stereo shop here had a much simpler one for the same price. I put it in and it works good, just some final tweaking left
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us