Cadence: Any Thoughts...

Bronze Member
Username: Eriartika9

Derby, CT USA

Post Number: 25
http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=128&idproduct= 455

What do you guys think of this amp? Do you think it will be a good investment or not?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1912
How much is that amp? The FX series are kinda crappy though, only the Daytona's are really nice. What is your budget on an amp that will do 700 rms at 2 ohm mono?

Kevin

Bronze Member

Derby, CT USA

Post Number: 26
Okay lets get this up and running. I am looking for a bargain mono amp capable of 300 to 400 rms at 4ohms. I can find decent amps in my price range. I don't need something that is ridiculously amazing. Only something that can put out solid power and I can buy it with 200 dollars. Their are many places where I can get a decent amp in my price range. I just wanted everyones take on the situation.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1935
What are you running on the amp? Would 4 ohm bridge work for you? There re a couple amps out there that will do what you want in that price range.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6106
if on a budget then lower cadence amps are great. i run a cadence txa1000d right now with no complaints. rated at 350w @ 4ohm i believe, and it's only $199 shipped from cadence.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1946
Yea, the TXA series is good as well, I forgot about those. I think they are out of stock from what I heard though.

Kevin

Bronze Member

Derby, CT USA

Post Number: 28
so you guys like the TXA series? i found some of them on ebay.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6107
screw ebay, unless it's from cadences' ebay store. if not their ebay store, buy direct, and if they say sold out online head over to caraudio.com and pm jsaonpaul. he's a cadence rep and very good guy to do business with.

j/w but what sub/s you running?

Bronze Member

Derby, CT USA

Post Number: 29
thats the thing. i want to get new subs too. take a look at these and tell me what you think. They look like they are built well, but looks are deceiving. Also, use to have a good audio name, so see what you think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pair-1000-Watt-PowerBass-Subwoofers-2-Ohm-Subs-NR_W0QQit emZ130223423886QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3291QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-NAKAMICHI-SP-W104S-10-600W-CAR-SUBWOOFERS-NEW-PAIR_W0QQite mZ280227651010QQihZ018QQcategoryZ3291QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7536
The powerbass subs are decent but nothing great.

And NEVER buy ANYTHING from indoaudio EVER.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6109
what's your budget, size sub you want, goals?

if only wanting to run around 300-400w, i can sell you a 15" aa atlas dirt cheap. also got other subs to. just throwning it out there:-)

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 634
i have a cadence a7hc and it is a great amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us