Kenwood KAC 7295 fuse problem

Username: Quadking151

Hancock, New York USA

Post Number: 2
My kenwood KAC 7295 keeps blowing fuses. The fuse on the amp itself. I put a new one in and it works for not even a min before it blows again. Need help? Attempting to fix the problem i redid all my connections to the amp and it still was shitin fuses.The only connections i didnt check were the ones at the head unit.

Username: Chaosofthemasses

Edwardsburg, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 10
Do you have a fuse block on your power wire right by your battery? if not that is why when you turn up the radio it sends more power to an amp and if you have an unrestricted amount of power comin to the amp from the battery then it will blow. OR it could be because ur not using high enough fuses 40amp fuses should work fine but trial and error it if you have to! if this isnt the problem then it would seem like a amp problem harnessing power and not allocating it to the speakers and it just blows fuses!

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7455
The problem is most likely that it is a Kenwood. They are very low quality amps that are known to fail left and right.

Username: Quadking151

Hancock, New York USA

Post Number: 3
i do have a fuse block near the battery. Ive been putting 35amp fuses in it. That is what came in it when i got it. I mean i cant complain i bought it used in 03 and have had no problems untill now so maybe its just old and is no good anymore.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 2096
running it at 1 0hm?thats one of the biggest problems with kenwood.1 ohm= blown fuse or amp.i couldnt even get a one to run @ 2 ohms
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us