2 VR COMP KICKER 15'S... WHATS THE BEST AMP FOR A LOW PRICE TO BRING OUT THE BEST BASS AND SOUND QUALITY IN THESE SUBS

2 VR COMP KICKER 15'S... WHATS THE BEST AMP FOR A LOW PRICE TO BRING OUT THE BEST BASS AND SOUND QUALITY IN THESE SUBS

teflondog
how much do you have to spend on an amp? to bring out the best bass and sound quality from those subs it's going to cost you a little $.

i have about 200.00 to like 300.00.right now i just want to kno the best amp..so when i get around to it.. i can get it. could you please right a couple amp suggestons and whats the best.thank you for your time

teflondog
wow. that's more than enough money to get a good amp. go to discountsjungle.com and take a look at the rockford fosgate 801s amplifier. it costs less than $200 and is such an awesome amp. i've used it in street competitions and it yielded great results.

xXbassxX
i dont kno if thats enough power..

teflondog
lol. trust me, it's enough power. those 15" comp vr's are very efficient, which means they respond well to any input you give them. they'll squeeze a lot of sound out of just a few hundred watts. i've used this amp to push 15" solo barics so it will have no problem at all pushing those comp vr's. by the way, the amp is underrated so it will actually put out an additional 50-100 watts than it claims. mine was tested at 910 watts rms @ 2 ohms.

xXbassXx
i have dual 2 ohm subs...it wont work out

xXbassXx
the subs each are 100-500 rms...and each are 1000 peak...im gunna need a 2 ohm ap..cause my subs are dual 2 ohm...so im lookin at about a 1400- 1500 watt amp..price isnt an issue anymore..i just need to kno the best amp...A lOT of bass

shaun
look on ebay for audiobahn amps- not sure which ones will push their ratings at 2 ohms off the top of my head. Go audiobahn, you won't b sorry

xXbassXx
k i'll take a look...any other suggestions?

Axel
I would recommend 1hifi.com - they have great prices too. I bought the whole system from them and very very happy now. Highly recommend!!

I have 2 JL Audio W3 15's. I was wondering what wattage amp would be efficient for them? I would like the amp to be a 2 channel. Thanx, and I would highly appreciate it if someone would respond, thank you.

the best amp is ppi precision power that is the best any wattage even a 100 watt amp will push them speaks believe me i didnt think it would either but that is the best.

MEXXX
200-300 bucks wont get ya an audiobahn that will satisfy those subs,and you'll be hard pressed to find a "name brand" that will for that cash.I suggest a BOSS PD-4000.You can pick one up on ebay for between 200-300 bucks.They rate it at 1500rms by 2 @ 1ohm.I think its more like 1000rms by 2,but that is still a killer deal.My PD-4000's pound hard and works great.And no thats not too much power for those 15"s,its called plenty of headroom!!!!

Robert
I just bought two rockford 10" rfp3410 at 200 watts rms 400 watts max 4 ohms each. I want an amp that will supply sufficient power. I don't care if I have to bridge or not, I just don't want to pay more then about $150 ebay price. Since most amps are rated for 2 ohms I seem to need about an 800 rms watt amp. 2x 400 rms at 2 ohm, 2x400 at 4 ohm. I could buy a 400 watt at 2 ohms and bridge to get 1x400rms mono 4 ohms, but if I bridge my speakers the ohm goes up to 8 ohms, but if I had two 8 ohm speakers, then it would work because the ohm would change to 4. Any ideas of what I could do?

i just bought 3 dhd ntx-2794 amps and i want to run 3 15's. i am going to bridge each amp at 2 ohms. they have 1x700 rms and 2000 watts of peak power. what brand subs do you recommend?

I have 2 15" Kicker Comp VR's with a 2 channel Lanzer Vibe 241 1000w amp. It is in a Legacy LBM-XP box. Also there are 2 MODEL-K693 kicker 6x9's. there is a legacy 1600w amp pushing those. What would be the the best amp for those? I was looking at JL mono amps. Also, should I get a new box for the subs? My car is a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo.

Hydro
Yes JL amps are always a good choice amd memphis amps too.Jbl,Xtant,mtx,kicker any of those will work

Mystical
actually JL amps, in my opinion and experience, suck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us