Few questions .. plz help!

Username: Bizzybone420

Post Number: 1
What up,

I have a few questions i hope yall can answer

first of all what would be a good amp for 2 12" JL W3v2 subs.. preferably under 300$ or even under 250$ if possible.

also thinkin about getting either the pioneer premier DEH-P750MP or the pioneer premier DEH-P760MP. could anyone tell me which is better all around and the differences between the 2?

the last thing i was wondering is with the new head if there is a way i can still use the radio buttons on the steering wheel (power, volume up/down etc..)

Post Number: 2
i need a amp that will make these babys thump hard!

Post Number: 3
also i dont get the whole ohm thing is it best to run 2, 4 or 6 ohms .. im confused! lol

Bronze Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 24
Ok are your subs 2-4-6 ohm sub.

Also ported or sealed box.

Answers those and I can give you a better answer.

Anonymous

go with a JBL 600.1 it works All the way to 1 ohm stable. and it depends on what you want from them
on the ported or sealed as dsugg said above. ported will make them louder giving them a little more SPL. And sealed box will give you Deeper bass. I liked sealed the best. And JBL makes great amps too.

Bronze Member
Username: Kragan

Post Number: 17
For the Steering Wheel Audio controls you need to get an adapter. Search on ebay for PAC SWI-X. This unit works on *almost* all head units.

Username: Wingsfan02

Post Number: 3
alright guys, thx, by the way my box is sealed and im getting the 2 ohm subs

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 202
You may want to look at a Rockford AMP. The RF AMP and JL subs is a great combo. My friend has 2 JL W0's and a 400W RF AMP- it thumps and bumps like a S.O.B.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us