Help With Old Amp! Rodek :-)

Username: Slaughter

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 1
Hey Everyone :P I need help :-(
I just obtained a Rodek RA250E Amp and I don't know anything about it. I was told that the Yellow Wire is the Ground, and Black is power. The Blue for Remote. And The 4 remaining wires are for the speakers. I want to confirm this because the Yellow/Black switch is different to me. If anyone has any other info on this amp I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Germanguy

Post Number: 36
I don't know about the wiring, but the Rodek amps are ditributed by ACR in europe. they range upper medium class and are considered as best entry level amps, since they put out clean power at a low price. SQ should be quit satisfying for middle class

Anonymous

normaly it is yellow as power and black as ground i dont think that any company no matter were its from is dumb enough to make there wiring the other way around so try this, first get a 12v battery charger twist the blue and yellow wires to gether and connect them to the red on the battery charcher and then connect the black to black for about 3 seconds and see if the amp turns on if it dont then try switching the black with the yellow and repeat the 3 seconds thing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us