Head units off of ebay

Silver Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 237
as long as the seller has good feedback etc, it should be just like buying anything else off of ebay correct? reason im asking is becuase a few ppl have told me to stay away from ebay HUs, im not underminding their advice, but i just keep coming across deals that are getitng harder and harder to pass up...any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Matt

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 381
lol ppl say alot of sh!t bro...i use ebay for everything...i bought alot of my car audio off ebay cuz its so much cheaper then retail. like i bought my pioneer premier deh-p780mp refurb had it for like 6 months not once did i ever have a problem with it at all. i bought a zx1000.1 refurb had that for 6 months and its still running strong. so b4 u buy just look at there feedbacks. and you'll be good :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6139
As long as it's a good HU I'd do it........ just don't buy one of those crap brand HUs like virtual reality that they sell on ebay

Bronze Member
Username: Ewok

Fairbanks, Alaska U.S.A.

Post Number: 34
ya true bro, please no stupid brands like virtual and and dual, always go with the decent ones, and ebay is a good place to get car stereos for a great deal

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1487
I've never had a problem with eBay.

Bronze Member
Username: Gdogg21

Forest Grove, Oregon U.S.A.

Post Number: 21
I've bought my subs, my HU, my 2 amps , DVD player, 6.5" comps ... all off ebay never had a problem and just your research and make sure you don't pay too much for it... especially if it's used.

Bronze Member
Username: Ewok

Fairbanks, Alaska U.S.A.

Post Number: 44
true, i love ebay, you can pretty much get anything that other store dont have, just got to get the right power seller and good feedbacks before you purchase
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us