Memphis Belle Amp

Username: Ltweeks33

Memphis, Tn Usa

Post Number: 1
Hello all, I have read many posts as guest, and now have my own question. I am novice in car audio so I have gone with a local car installers advice. Here is what I was "influenced" to buy. My system is built around a pioneer avic-n4 nav radio. I wanted an amp and subs, so I was sold two kicker cvr10's in an enclosure under rear seat of Dodge Ram. They are powered by a Memphis Car Audio 16-mch1300 amp, probably overkill for amp but at time it was only one that fit dimensions behind enclosure. Are there any issues that I have with this setup? Does the fact that the speaker's surround edge is against the bottom of the seat affect the speaker -- My daughters love the vibration it gives them when they sit above the speakers!!!

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5913
Is that amp powering anything besides the subs? If not, you can almost certainly get a good amp for less....... they are probably going to way overcharge you for that thing.

Memphis, Tn Usa

Post Number: 2
Failed to ask. I have 4 gauge coming from stock battery. Would a capacitor be recommended for this setup? Using stock battery and alternator now.

Memphis, Tn Usa

Post Number: 3
The amp is powering the stock front and rear speakers as well. And what would you recommend for their replacement as tha? is my next project.

Username: Niiro

Hyattsville, Maryland United states

Post Number: 1
That memphis amp sounds like a mono-amp you may want to consider a 4ch amp of your choice buddy if this is what Iam getting from you questioning.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us