Are audiopipe amps good???

Silver Member
Username: Spankinurwoofers

GR, MI US

Post Number: 105
Found an Audiopipe AP-30001D for decently cheap...not really looking to USE it, just sell. was wondering how they do performance-wise just for kicks...??? Thanks.

Silver Member

GR, MI US

Post Number: 106
bump....???

Silver Member

GR, MI US

Post Number: 107
bump.....anybody know about these amps?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5351
Never used any of their amplifiers (didn't even know they made amps actually), but I've had nothing but bad experience with their installation accessories.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5123
haha damn M.S on the other hand, i've had very good luck with their installation accesories. I've used 4awg wires and 80A fuses in small installations, no prob at all :D

There's only one audiopipe amp i'd use, it shares the same board of the RE 1200.1, obviously the components aren't the same i think, but the internals are exactly the same. It does 1000w rms at 1 ohm.

Silver Member

GR, MI US

Post Number: 108
k, i guess i'm gonna stay away from this amp then. thanks guys.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5401
I bought one of their fuse holders....... it was a POS. The back didn't fit on right, and the whole thing just seemed cheaply made.

Then I asked around and found other people who said their battery terminals were junk also....... live and learn.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6504
I've used quite a few accessories from Audiopipe and they were great. The ANL fuse holder that I had from them was built to be a beast and would probably take a hit from a hammer and not shatter. I can't say much about their amps but for the money they make some decent subs. As far as their terminals for batts go I can't say much as I've never used them. However... I did have some from Knukonceptz and they didn't even clamp down on the terminals properly, in short, they sucked. Lots of companies have good and bad products out there you just have to see what they have that's good and what isn't.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12808
AP mkaes some of the worst RCAs ...fuse blocks\holders r econo grade but works but i wouldnt use acc from them in my car ...stinger FTW ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us